Search results

  1. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Well... Boober_Gorg, who first suggested this episode to me, said that it was a different turtle than either Sheldon or Tony and this one was voiced by Jim Henson instead. So I expressed interest and got it from him. Guess that means the others from that story sketch should go on the...
  2. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Sounds good... But should the entry for "The Mallard" be eliminated then? LMK and I'll make the appropriate changes.
  3. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Hmmm... So should the entry for "The Mallard" be eliminated from the list? And should it be just "Alfred" or "Mr. Alfred Duck"?
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Moving on... Hmmm, wonder just what Fragglemuppet has in mind for Wembley's robe design. Hope she sends in, wouldn't want him to be the only one here without his own you know.
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Recap Mid Episode 2 or 3 is it? Never could tell... DanDan got himself/herself/itself a pet foot named Fem. DanDan and Jack got appointed as the new secretarial team at Wilson's. Mr. Harvey and Suzanne have moved into the Moppet home, not sure what Mother will think of that though...
  6. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    *In Raul Julia's Gomez Addams voice: Good show old man. That actually helps... Cause now I can eliminate those five episodes from the order list in my other dealings. Should I post all the questions I have from those episodes? Or wait to take them episode by episode? The first batch...
  7. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Hey... You leave... Adam: You leave my daughters out of this... You bumbling corporate schill. No, sorry bout that Bo. It's just that I get a bit defensive and protective of my family. Friends OK? *Adam reaches out his hand to shake Bo's and let bygons be bygons. Nice work Vic... Just...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... And that's why we're goonnnnaaaa killlll 'em! Down with that stupid tur... er... Let's just not speak of it. The less said, the better. We don't want to turn people away from the dorms you know. Ick, now I feel like having to watch some TV to drench that stench out of my mind...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Knocks on door to Room #3. Hey Red, could you do me a favor? Tomorrow at the game... Murder, mutilate, mame, massacre, mash, maraud, mop, macerate, and marinate that other team in their own blood! Sorry if I got carried away there... Upset at getting sniped again on the Bay. That's...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... I think he's supposed to be in it. At least, that's what I remember from the hype surrounding the casting of the movie back when it first surfaced on filmforce.ign.com Will check with the theaters and let you guys know when the movie starts and we can go see it then. Count: Better...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    What are you talkin' about Ryan? There are some frightfully good movies out now or soon to be. There's The Brothers Grim produced by Teri Gilliam, surely you know who he is? From Monty Python? And it stars my #1 man, Robin Williams as one of the baddies. And then there's the one I've been...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh... That silly nephew of mine. And I thought his mom taught him something when he was little on that ship of theirs. Seems he doesn't realize that those cages haven't been broken, they're still ferrets... Still trapped inside. And they'll go straight back to Christy every time. Rully...
  13. The Count

    France gets new Sesame Street in October

    Wha??? A new SS France co-production??? But... Thought there already was a SS France co-production. I mean, I have entries for characters identified as Toccata and Mordecai from SS France, Toccata being Big Bird's female white-feathered French cousin. Oh well... Let's get ready to...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes... Though I have fonder memories of the episodes dealing with the other hurricane that hit SS in the 80's. Guess cause I connect it with Hurricane Hugo, which along with George in 98, are the two most memorable recent ones down in my home of PR. Talk to you guys later, gonna relax for a...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    We're gonna massaccreeeee that pile o' purple plastic poo! Go Muppet College Frogs!!! Sorry, got carried away there for a bit. Got some items to watch on the ol' Bay. BTW: Lisa, not sure if this'll help... But Christy finished her story you know?
  16. The Count

    The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

    Hmmm... What did I think... Does wonderful cover it? No? Then does awesome do a fair job? Nope huh. Well, what about stupendous... No, that's not the right word. Just know this Christy... Twas a truly terrific tale, and I'm looking forward to whatever's next. Oh, you mean now it's...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    ... And with that... They got eaten by a pair of hungry cages who suddenly appeared. Yes, you see these cages were the same ones they had been originally placed in. These cages were set to follow their prisoners wherever they went should they get free before being appropriately dealt with...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: For clarification, or to help this along... Vic and Ted, the Moppets' family dog, have been turned into naked ferrets for burning down their grandmother's ancient furniture. They're both locked in their own individual cages, and have been transported to wherever it is Christy's presently...
  19. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Hmmm... Wonder where MuppetDude got to. Maybe his classes are draining away at his schedule too. Oh well, hopefully he'll be back when the new episodes air again next week. Kind of missing him since I posted some questions in the Classic SS Character Questions thread, waiting for his help...
  20. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Sometimes It's Better To Go

    Truly a vonderful yarn Ryan. Just finished reading the whole thing, sorry I didn't come in earlier. Points of interest... 1 Jerry's cameo was vonderful, especially all his voices. 2 When Gonzo got shooed away from the motorcycle stunt show, was that a Super Dave Osborne reference? 3 Uh...
Top