Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Oh... So now I get confirmation/agreement from someone else. If you go back through the posts and find my thoughts on Episode 4088, which featured the first instance of the new Number of the Day song for the number 12 (a song which I believe they'll be using for the higher numbers from 11-20)...
  2. The Count

    The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

    Hey Lisa... You still have that picture you had? You know the 1... The specifically numbered 1? Maybe you could send it to Christy for her to bargain with? Sort of a "give me last chapter or else" type of deal? And it's going great so far Christy... Don't let him off easy now.
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hello... Anybody home? *Gets mobbed by triplets. OK, I'm glad to see you too, er three. It's just a subtle joke Ann dear, let it go. Well, I hope you're washed up and dressed... We're going out to dinner. What's that Kelly? Well, money is this stuff we pay for various transactions. It...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *As it starts to get dark... Hi guys. *Waves to those outside playing Snuffle-ball. *Goes inside. Hmm, only 2 left huh? Guess that's why I've got the tune to Doll House stuck in my mind. Oh well, at least the weekend's here. Hopefully, I'll get some errands done tomorrow and then start...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... Not sure if Christy would like it if I did this... But twould be better than having to take care of a third baby who's rully a grown man turned into a baby... Oh never mind. *Thunderclap rumbles outside after spell's cast. There, that should do it... Jack's back to his former...
  6. The Count

    The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

    Ooooh... Aaaahh... Thank you Christy, may we have another? Such a great fight at sea... Sent shivers at one point... To think, you've got this blaggard of a buccaneer belly-achin' already. Great stuff, looking forward to the next. Oh, and if you need it, there's a certain person you can...
  7. The Count

    The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

    *Hearing Bo's comments... Now what's that saying about glass houses and stones? Oh never mind... Yes, and I have something planned... Let's see how soon I can write and post it. But enough muffining... Christy! We need more story, PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Big sigh. Thank goodness that's over with. Now I can finally go back home and have a good relaxing weekend with my girls. *Spots milk pouring itself into Bo's briefcase, and snaps fingers to reverse its spill back into the container. Hey Bo, need a lift to the office?
  9. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Thanks pal... Will probably end up adding all of these now. Reason why I have Hero Guy listed is cause it's not rully that big a stretch to think of him as Baby Bear's superhero persona. Sure, Baby Bear is the artist who draws Hero Guy, and Hero Guy is a separate character distinct from Baby...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    This surely won't end well for him... Don't you think so Sis? *Adam turns to ask Christy, both watching the scene with Rosa throwing herself ontoo Bo. Yep, reckon you'll have to teach him another lesson again. Well, it's up to you Sis. Just give the word and...
  11. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Oh yeah, before I forget... Rocky the Cat? Who is this, and where was he seen? Should he be added as a separate entry, apart from the rest of the Cats from EW? Or should he be included in with that group entry?
  12. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK, some more house cleaning. Thanks MD. 1 The character of Red Riding Hood from 4095, won't add her given your explanation. 2 Bert's Imaginary Dinosaur, if it's the same from EW then I won't add him. 3 EW: Even Animals Have Skin Book, you say it's a CGI book... Should it be added or not...
  13. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK... Please LMK after checking that episode you got. Thought Jeffkjoe was the one who said it was Alterrian when this episode's info was originally posted back in the "What's Your Favorite Letter Segment?" thread. Thanks, have a good day.
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Tube of styling gel oozes straight into Rosa's eyes. Oh come on, just get on it already. Save the world and stop the bad guys.
  15. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK... Legitimate questions. There's been recent talk regarding the alphabet cast intro on the Season 4 premiere episode of SS. Jeffkjoe has confirmed that Nancy was the name of the human child that appeared for the letter N. So then, where did "Nat" come from? Is this another SS human...
  16. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Before we get started today... Wanted to apologize, if I ask the question over again it's just that I'm trying to get an answer and get the entries properly added. With that said... From 4096: Mexico On SS. Jack the Burro. Grover's Mexican Singers? These appeared during the song Grover...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Adam, still from the shadows: About time... *Hearing Bo's comment... Yeah, and just wait till Christy gets her hands on you, hee. Now if those twins could just turn the oinking puppies back into the world's money... And deal with Mr. T Otally Cool and his band of hooligans... We can get...
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    OK... Another good one, at least I think it was. 4096: Mexico on Sesame Street. Happy Healthy Pre-Show: Rosita and her family talking about the good Mexican foods, and then they say they're going for Chinese food. Episode: Rosita gets a package from her Abuela, with Luis nearby to...
Top