Search results

  1. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    Drilling out an old theater or something like that is as old as time itself. I'm pretty sure the Stooges or the Little Rascals may have done stories like that. it has nothing to do with liberalism at all. Rush just likes to hear the sound of his own vocal farts coming out his mouth...
  2. D

    Star Wars Prototypes

    Only if you mean a store at Disnney World, yeah. Otherwise you may have to wait for them to be online, or call Disneyworld. Someone told me that you can actually phone order theme park merchandise like that. Of course, if you wait long enough, some comic book store may get a box or two in...
  3. D

    Something I really wish Disney would sell...

    Personally, I wish Universal still sold Bullwinkle stuff. I'd kill for a Bullwinkle hat with antlers.
  4. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    My personal dream is to see Weird Al Yankovic working with them. At the very very least, in a music video or album. I still think it would be great for him to have a song that would incorporate old Muppet Sound Clips in it, like how "Phoney Calls" had an entire Moe's Bar crank call gag from...
  5. D

    Elmo, Ready for Action! and his Overdominance

    Yeah, but then again, with Urkel, the only other interresting character in the series was Carl. Other than that, the mystery of what happened to the little girl who's greedy mother priced the child actor right off the show is the only thing that gets me interrested in watching it again. Not...
  6. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey Count, do you still need "C Drives me Crazy?" I have it. I keep losing your e-mail, so PM me, and I'll send it on its way.
  7. D

    Here's an Interesting Survey

    It's an episode of Animaniacs. Not just from, it was basically the entire episode. The three Warners were constantly being hounded by Survey ladies. Now everytime I hear that word, I think of that episode.
  8. D

    Meet Leela, Sesame Street’s newest cast member

    If they've just released a photo that clearly means we'll be hearing a lot more in days to come.
  9. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    I for one am not complaining. I have a feeling these 2 guys know what the fans of classic Muppet fans want, since they clearly are. The Cameos will clearly be all their movie friends. I think they've compiled a group of stock actors they love to keep working with- similar to George Lucas and...
  10. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Does anyone have the Animaniacs albums- Animaniacs Yakko's World Pinky and the Brain: Bubba Bo Bob Brain
  11. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone has "Kids just wanna Brush their Teeth" or whatever that parody of "Girls just Wanna have Fun" about Toothbrushes is called, I'd like it.
  12. D

    Elmo, Ready for Action! and his Overdominance

    The only way a perfomer has any control over how popular a character is would be the performance of making that character endearing. The problem stems from what you just said, not to mention the popularity of the TME dolls back in the 90's, which really spurred the Elmo-centric style of the...
  13. D

    Retro Commercials--What's the Attraction?

    Getting the thread back on track, I found BOTh Little Caesars commercials they used in the movie Grumpy Old Men: The "Pizza Pizza" rendition of Wooly Bully The Stages of Disbelief at 2 Pizzas for 5.99 That one was actually cut into segments and redubbedwhen used in the film.
  14. D

    Editorial: The Next (Segal & Stoller) Muppet Movie

    I have no doubt in my mind they'll get as much imput from the vets as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd make contacts to Henson's kids and various others who worked with the muppets at one point in time. They want to put a quality classic style Muppet film, and state the big three as...
  15. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    That's the problem when someone like that dies. At least with creators or other big people behind an idea or product. Look at the state of Flux Disney was in for years after Walt died. it took them until The Little Mermaid to really get everything back on track. Warners, as I've said...
  16. D

    Sesame Workshop Plans to Bring Back "The Electric Company"

    Okay, if any of the skits involve rap, promise not to freak out? After all, the show embraced Soul music of the 70's. I can already see the indignant "This isn't the one I remembered" responses already. It's going to be a completely different show, in terms of what goes into it. I'm still...
  17. D

    Sesame Street: Dinosaurs DVD Coming May 13, 2008

    How come Telly is still such an underrated character if he's virtually in every episode? I never got why he's pushed to the back when it comes to promotions like that.
  18. D

    Lubbock Texas Disney Store CLOSED

    What makes a slump worse is when people don't want to weather it. By floding, they stand to lose more jobs, meaning less people buying more junk. I mean, they're killing everything in Children's program ratings and making a steal off of at the moment Tween pop, you'd think they have more money...
  19. D

    Star Wars Prototypes

    I'm just going to post some of the pre-palisades PVC's to compair and contrast with this set... Applause Schleich Muppet High Disney World PVC's And I gotta tell yah, I think that the SW ones are actually pretty good looking compared to some of these. Though I do have a problem...
  20. D

    Pink Panther voice artists

    I don't know how true it is, but I heard Rich Little actually did the voice of the Pink Panther in a short lived experiment to make him talk. I've seen these cartoons and can vouche for them, but I can't tell if they really were Rich Little at the top of my head. I know Paul Frees did the...
Top