Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    New HMV Exclusive TMS DVD Box Set in the UK!

    I got one word............. NO! :boo: :mad: I wouldn't pay £35.00 pounds for less. Everyone is much better off with VHS box set and pay £5.00 pounds less and get more shows than the DVD's in one fell swoop. NAUGHTY HMV/CTHE :grouchy:
  2. MuppetDanny

    New HMV Exclusive TMS DVD Box Set in the UK!

    Ebay sellers are at it........... check it out :rolleyes:
  3. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    I hope they won't have too many of Vets hospital & Pigs in Space skits. They were loads of them on first 2 DVDs and not enough musicial numebers :boo:
  4. MuppetDanny

    New HMV Exclusive TMS DVD Box Set in the UK!

    What a shame :boo: I really hope HMV makes a new set, It must have sold really well to make it on DVD but re-releasing it VHS agian.
  5. MuppetDanny

    Anyone have Muppet Tattoos?

    I'm with jediX - I'm not a tatoo fan myself BUT I do like as art form :). I remember a while back of a guy who was bold (spelling ?) and had a pony tail behind his head and under the pony tail is quite a BIG tatto Animal with his drum sticks (The one from Of Muppets & Men Book under Frank's...
  6. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    Everyone feels the same thing :boo: Would be great if CTHE would use Playhouse specials (Like Kermit & Piggy Story ) as the main or special feature? :sing:
  7. MuppetDanny

    New HMV Exclusive TMS DVD Box Set in the UK!

    WOW!!!! :excited: :excited: I wonder if there's going to be any special fetures ??? I bet the design of the DVD Box Set will be same as the VHS Box : Blue background and hopefully it will be made of hard card :halo: 36 epsidoes on 4 discs? that makes 9 shows on a disk :rolleyes: (is...
  8. MuppetDanny

    It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie Region 2 DVD Review

    I second that - I'm not sure either! What's the special features on US R1 disc?
  9. MuppetDanny

    It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie Region 2 DVD Review

    Hi guys You can now read the UK's first DVD review for It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie from DVD Debate.com DVD - so check it out..... P.S. According to the DVD is in WIDESCREEN !!!! :excited:
  10. MuppetDanny

    Brian Henson's Birthday!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) :p :zany: :halo:
  11. MuppetDanny

    New Fraggle Poster to buy on-line

    Just to let you know that a new Fraggle Rock poster is available online at oneposter.com :) . Sadly the poster features the common one with the main 5 fraggles and some doozers in the blue cave :( This looks like starting a new line of merchandise ;)
  12. MuppetDanny

    Looking for old and classic SS MP3's

    Hey, Can I have some of those please, either on CD or Downloaded rather the AIM due to I have no idea what it is or works! I would like : Here's what I can offer (SS Songs. WAV or Ram only - for the moment) : 1) SS Closing theme (90's) 2) Alphabet Rap (Kevin Clash) 3) Alphabet...
  13. MuppetDanny

    Questions about the UK Muppet Family Christmas DVD

    Not very likey :cry: The DVD will be the same as the UK VHS print, Longer the US Print YES!. The reason Blackstar & Amazon say it's 70mins is they both totaled the two specials together, and listed the lenght of The Christmas Toy on it's own. Hope it helps
  14. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    There's going to a lot of mad :mad: fraggle fans if the FR DVD gets canceled (spelling ?)
  15. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    30 Yrs. Special!!!!! :excited: - wow!, that's a turn up for the books. I thought they would put the 2nd half of Fairy Tales on DVD
  16. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    Where did you find this out ? :o
  17. MuppetDanny

    100 Greatest Musicals: Vote for Muppets Take Manhattan

    "Little Shop of Horrors" is also a nominee, I wonder Frank Oz will give an interview to Channel 4 about Little shop & Take Manhattan?
  18. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this November

    Found a better cover art from amazon.co.uk CLICK TO VIEW:
  19. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this November

    I quite like it :crazy: . Like King prawn says the cover has that christmas feeling :) . It's better than nothing. These days most DVDs have a trailer of their own :grouchy: . I hope so too :concern:
Top