Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK Bry... The party will start a bit later tonight, so it'll give you and others the chance to get some trick-or-treating in round the campus or at SS or FR or wherever you call home. Just don't go near the ghost sheets, they're covering the surprises and will scare off any snoopers.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi guys, just got home. Um tutter_fan, it depends on what the favor you have to ask is. If I can help, then I'll do my best. Um baba, I'm not sure that Fozzie and Kermit's Dad is a suitable roommate. I mean, it kind of goes in the same category as the Muppet Babies, wouldn't rully make much...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh, just wait till I get back home to the dorms and show you all.
  4. The Count

    MopFam Lives!!!

    Hmmm... Someone's been watching that episode from Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2 again? My fave line: Jack: "Oh Vibs..." Jack the Grim Reaper called." So when's part 3 gonna go up? We wanna find out how this all gets undone.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ok... Uh, baba, I don't know what the Swedish Chef will be preparing for dinner, since I'm not the one who controls him. You'd have to talk to Lisa (TogetherAgain) about that. And he usually cooks for himself or other occassions, we just get our food from other places. Oh, and I'll be...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Music with the downward sounding notes... Well, I tried. Oh sorry bout that baba, but there should be a couple of extra a's there to make it read as "baa baa". Will take that robe of yours and do some reworking, tell Sweetums he can keep his.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... OK, was going for a Cobra Commander motiff, pairing with a G.I. Joe motiff for Sweetums' robe. Plus, the only thing I know is "baba" as in Ali Baba, so I combined it with a bit of an oriental feel also. But if you want the Kermit face on the front of the pocket, sure thing. *Snaps...
  8. The Count

    What's the deal about Cousin Monster

    Thanks. Will wait and see if MD weighs in during the school week. Have a good weekend over there. And rest assured that ML 16 is coming.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Tough loss... But at least we're still #1. And the party's starting tomorrow. Oh, I hope they like all the fun and games... Will probably leave my nails still unclipped, helps with my Beetlejuice costume. Then again, maybe I should make a clean clip...
  10. The Count

    SS humans with last names

    Do you mean the character's, or the actor's last name? If the latter, it's "Muraoka". Hope this helps.
  11. The Count

    What's the deal about Cousin Monster

    So... Should Cookie Monster's Sister and Cousin Monster both stay on the list?
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves the following robes upon the hook next to the door to Room #51. Hope they like these. Room #51: baba and Sweetums. baba has an azure blue bodied robe, with crystal blue sleeves. The robe features crystal blue trimming, black hexstars across the sleeves, a front left pocket marked by...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats arrive at Room #51 with baba and Sweetums's luggage. *There's also a piece of paper with the name of the local hit restaurant, Everybody Eats; and the number of Pizzeria Dos which has pizzas with a world of different toppings for all Muppet/human cravings.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK, here are your bags super muppet and Animal. Just remember to post a descript of what your room looks like according to both of your own tastes. And you should also send me the ideas for the designs of your dorm member robes, one for each member in your party. Hope this helps and welcome...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Singing... The local rock group from up the stairs is trying hard to learn their song... Hi D, glad you and your friend are OK. See you around later. super muppet, if you'll follow me... Oh hey Animal, great to see you here again, only Lips is missing but maybe some other new resident...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Um, sorry, but... If anyone takes Animal and/or Lips to be their roommates, then they have to take either Room #31, 34, 35, 36 or 37. Trying to keep the EM all together in the same area of the dorms. If you still want to have Animal as your roomate super muppet you can, just choose one of the...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Takes key to Room #51 and rushes to the dumbwaiter elevator in the furnace in Floor 2's common room. Hope I'm not late. *The dumbwaiter elevator reaches the 4th Floor. *Rushes to the last door on the left after turning to the lefthand corridor. Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Guess you found...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry I wasn't here earlier to sort through the confusion... OK, let's take this one at a time. 1 The key to Room #51 is still on the wall, behind the marble 51. Just let me get it and I'll be up there soon baba and Sweetums. 2 The problem was that you were refering to Super Muppet, a fellow...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Which Super Muppet. Maybe you're not understand the way we play this game... I'd recommend you go back to Page 1 via the "First" link found near the top of the page and read the rules. Then, you can come back and join us by checking in with your roommate(s) in whichever vacant rooms' are left...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes... But with which Muppet character(s) will you be rooming.
Top