Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *In the middle of the night... That was a good dinner, and I'm glad that Izzy was able to take some time for herself during the day. Those daughters of ours sure can play a mean game of tag, and they look so cute when they're asleep. Speaking of which, think I'll just go to the kitchen a...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Ah, to be home for the weekend. Now where are those girls of mine?
  3. The Count

    MopFam Lives!!!

    On its way sir.
  4. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Excuse me miss, but where's your... Oh yeah, this thread's for both SMs and post count milestones. Was going to ask for your SM Kermit badge ID, but never mind. Would you please tell Mrs. Cole her husband's arrived home? Thank you Beth. Oh and you might want to talk to your Fraggle roomies...
  5. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    No prob Luke. It's a far cry from the hottubs... But at least it could be somewhat nice, with a little paint, maybe a few secretive cloisters... Been thinking that a thread like this was long needed actually. And I'd like to thank all those who nominated and voted for me to be the...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Picks up phone... Oh hi Uncle Deadly... Thanks, maybe I'll go see it with you and the Count. Still need to pick up the official recording though. And I know there's a bunch of stuff they'll cut. See you at the theater then Uncle D. *Hangs up.
  7. The Count

    MopFam Lives!!!

    OK... Will send you Chap 1 through the forum's mailer later tonight. Will probably work on some more of the story tomorrow, no promises though.
  8. The Count

    MopFam Lives!!!

    Well... I sent the first chapter to Christy and thought I'd keep sending the other segments to her. Got her approval, kind of need the basics to put some flourish to the start of Chapter 2. Should I keep sending to her or to you instead Bo?
  9. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    May you ask that? Yes you may. Oh, I'm sorry, you wanted an actual answer. J/K. Haven't gotten a response from SS yet, will try to get some prodding done over the weekend or next week to see what info SS may have.
  10. The Count

    MopFam Lives!!!

    Well... Is there a specific description of the main Moppets? Bo and Christy, Vibs and Viq? Kind of need some basics to start on the next piece of the story. Also, should I post them individually as soon as I get approval from my sources? Or should I wait until it's been all submitted to...
  11. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Ugh... Keep falling for the "Reload this Page" link. That's cause I'm used to pressing "R" twice to get to the "Reply" link over at PT's boards, when it takes three times here. Oh well... The animals and book will be eliminated since they're pure animation. Mr. Camel will be added...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    That was... Well, at least I had a very good dream before waking today. And the crystal orb's got a return spell on it, so it'll be back here on its own in a few seconds. *Ping can be heard as crystal orb returns to its case. There... Now on to breakfast and another day at school.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Stops at the Moppets' home and rings the front bell. Hello Bo? Anyone home? Was wondering if you've seen a crystal ball I might've left here last night. Oh well, think I'll just leave this note instead. Bo can call me when he gets back home himself. *Leaves note on front door and...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hey! At least I didn't do any physical harm to that old sea dog. That's more than he can say from when Sis held him in the brig of her own ship and gave him that limp those years ago...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Think I'll stop by the Moppet's home later and see if they know where that crystal sphere ended up at. Hope noone's been using it to cause mischeif...
  16. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK, will send you a reply later tonight. First of all, what were the animals that came out of the Even Animals Have Skin Book? Second, should it be "The Camel" or "Mr. Camel"? Third, the EAHS Book was created using CGI... But did it have the same style and look as the other EW Book...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Now where did I leave that crystal ball... Sure hope none of the children have it, Christy or Izzy might get mad if they catch them using it to see something they shouldn't. *Continues working and eating lunch at Magic School.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Um... Actually... I think we sort of thought Gaffer was more of a female cat. Oh well, just one of those Muppet mysteries. Gonna be leaving for another afternoon session with my reader. Hope this week's game will be a great one to start off the weekend with a bang.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Um... Is that Rover Joe the Hounddog from Muppet Musicians of Brehmen? If so, will need scarf design ideas for him and Gaffer from Kathy... When you get the chance. Have a good day everyone.
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Cole Family enters into the Moppet home... Thank you Kyle, where's Bo? We brought him a birthday card and this lovely chocolate cake... We'll just put it next to the other one, hope he appears soon... This party needs its guest of honor. *OOC: You'll have to wait who ends up being...
Top