Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Grrrrrrrr! I'm angry with something that happened on the other forums. Not gonna go into it here, doesn't belong. Besides, I'll probably calm down as the afternoon wears on and I'm reading here at the university campus. Let's just say that my belief in abolishing the rep point system has...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Places call back home and speaks to Isabelle. Be civil to DanDan, but don't let it inside the house... Don't want to think about what kind of havoc there'll be... And we have to protect the girls as well. See you tonight, we could probably go and have dinner at one of the local restaurants...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Would've hoped you guys would wait till official word... But if you've already started decorating your rooms and areas for Christmas, then go ahead and add the decor you want. Will get to that later in the week, still have classes and other errands that take precedence for now.
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sorry I wasn't here to greet you last night Mrs. Kat-a-Line. Was tending to work related with my job. Speaking of which, I need to get ready for a long Monday at Magic School. Not sure how you feel about Mondays... But I'm glad you've arrived, will see you when I get back later tonight.
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Ugh, I hate getting here late... So much stuff goes on. *Spots girls crawling away after the conga line. Oh no you don't you three... *Snatches Tabby and Kelly and Ann, placing them in the care of their mother. We're getting while the getting's good. Sorry I couldn't be here for the...
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Well... Since I got here late to the party... And it's not going to hurt the story none... *Adam calls Bo, asks if he's seen the kittens, gets the news, and learns about DanDan. *Chants spell after hanging up the phone, and the kittens return home. Now what have I told you three...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Don't worry about it MrsPepper... That's how I felt at first waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the beginning. You'll get used to it, and just know we're here if you need help on any major story plotpoints. Oh, and does Grandma Cole have a first name? Post away!
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    My... Such a wonderfully rainy evening... Helps wash away all the trouble in that home across the street. Let's see, how many does that make now? Vibs, the Moppet's youngest daughter... Marin, Kyle's sister... DanDan, the blue hairy thing... Won't call it a whatever, that'd be an insult...
  9. The Count

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    Um... Your dignity? Not to mention your own Muppet figure collection. Rully hope the SS line takes off and S1 gets here soon.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Lightly singing... There's a chill in the air, that goes deep to the bone... So what do you do when you're all alone. Just think of the fiends that you have, in the dark of the night. And count all of them who come into sight. *Count, providing some mood music at the organ. Think I'll...
  11. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Yep... Kimp's got me beat by a good margin. S'okay... Congrats for getting to 7350. Nice round number that. Like I said, drinks are by the concession stand. Just beware of soggy popcorn.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kath... Just dunk that mudball outside and wash your hands. There's some good ice cream in the fridge if you want any... Oh and here. *Bounces out a little foam crystal ball. This'll be on your doorstep when you get back, thought you might need a clean stress ball for once. *Takes...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Down at the pools... Sorry we're late Beth, had to take care of some online eBay probs. BTW: Got you a nice gift, hope you like it... *Hands Beth a box with little radishes printed on it... It's the full set so far of the Fraggle plushes. Thought you'd like them. Will be back later...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Sends message with the rats to go rescue Marin. She doesn't know it, but Jack works for the infamous mob boss Don Conoli. And I don't want Kyle to have to one day he feels to have to turn evil again to impress his parents cause his sister's in with the mob. In with the mob? No, she won't...
  15. The Count

    Happy Birthday redBoobergurl!

    Happy Birthday! Snow huh? That'll make Red happy, she can play for hours out there. Hope they threw you a vonderful party.
  16. The Count

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    Oh Kevin, when will you learn? A mirror does no good against me, I have no reflection. Well, as a human I do, but when in my vampiric role... And of course evil can outdo evil... For when it comes to a battle of two evils, you just have to hope the lesser evil wins. And to quote The...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh come on... There's no school today, most every school gives both Thanksgiving and the day after as holidays. The kitchen's cleared away, think I'll have just a glass of milk for now. The leftovers will be enough to feed us for the next few days, but that's part of the grandeur of...
  18. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Sorry bout that Effralyo. Here's your MC SM Kermit the Frog badge with your name in silver letters. *Hands out badge. And superfan, just so long as you have a good time here while being respectful of others... That'll do. And this thread is meant to be the new one-stop in-house meeting...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: And don't forget she's also the mother of Lauraly Cole, Christy's and my other sister. *OOC: Mrs. Cole Sr.? Never heard that used with a woman's name. We just call her Grandma Cole, or Mom to those of us who are her kids. Consult with Christy for a first name. *OOC: And there's...
  20. The Count

    Put On Your Dancing Shoes

    Yes... This was the song the gang, both human and Muppets, sang on the float of the 2005 Macy's T-Day Parade. And welcome to our newest member, Urameshi? Is that you Uskay?
Top