Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access that link MD. If you could post what it refers to, maybe that'd be best. Hope this helps.
  2. The Count

    Who's this dude?

    Hey D'Snowth. You'd have to check with MuppetDude, but I think that's Grump.
  3. The Count

    Wake Up with Kermit & Target

    Actually... Good to know who that was. Saw the commercial with Kermit playing banjo last night on the WB, not sure if it was in the commercials before or during Charmed. Neat little bit with da' frog on the banjo.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... Sorry I haven't been here much during the weekend. Been taking care of some online auction payments, need to finish that up this afternoon. Gotta jet, have a full day at campus and then back home. See you when we get back.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor Game

    *Bert's voice can be heard echoeing in the caverns... Ernie... Follow the magic...
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... Aren't they tucked in bed for the night? At least tomorrow's a half-day due to only two classes I have to take. Will tend to some online payments, maybe a bit of writting as well in the afternoon/evening hours. Good night Izzy.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Turns off the television. Well, I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that. *Gets ready for a busy day at school tomorrow.
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... Think DanDan forgot about the spell that distracts it from eating Vibs and Viq, so that it never does. Well, Vibs will call if she needs any help.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sorry we haven't been around much... Taking care of some school work and home chores, getting ready for Thanksgiving you know... Hope everyone's... all fright.
  10. The Count

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    Hey Bry... Yes, I can still see somewhat, like for example I think I know when I have a picture on the screen because of the darker area on the white background of some eBay auction I'm surveying. But as to what the picture is of, no I can't see that at all, my blindness doesn't allow me to...
  11. The Count

    MB:Muppets Not Included

    OK, from what I remember... Muppets Not Included. Plot Synopsis. Baby Kermit and Baby Fozzie are rummaging through old boxes in the basement, and they find an old shoebox containing a tea strainer. Obviously, the babies don't know what the thing is but their mission is to bring it back to...
  12. The Count

    Paging Gorgon Heap

    Greetings from the Count. Hello Gorgon Heap, tried sending this to your PM inbox, but it didn't generate any responses. If you could, I'd like to ask you a few questions for the Muppet List. Was wondering if I could get help with a couple of entries for the Muppet Listing. Over at...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks TSF. Since the article with those four was posted, they've been included. You guys just didn't know about it cause the version currently on diskette still hasn't been posted as ML 16. But thanks for the added descripts of what they look like.
  14. The Count

    The 4th Moppet FamFic: The Cat Came Back.

    Thanks... Wait and see, and all shall become clearer? Well... That's all I'm going to say.
  15. The Count

    Palisades figures for sale

    Hey Phillip... Sent you a PM regarding our potential deal. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.
  16. The Count

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    Ooh... Descripts please Kermie Baby... Final packaging pics mean they're on the boat and headed out. Back when Travis was still in charge of feeding us Daily Bits, he said that final packaging pics were the last new info of a series to be shown cause they'd be hitting retail after that...
  17. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Rully? I've been here for... *Babyish Looney Tunes voice: Onwy thwee and a half years. *Back in normal voice... Congrats Vic, and hope you stick around for as long as others have here on MC.
  18. The Count

    The 4th Moppet FamFic: The Cat Came Back.

    Thanks guys. Had to rewrite some of it after my computer crashed during the initial draft. Not sure when the next piece will be done and submitted for approval, got other things to tend to this weekend. But I'm glad you're liking it. Let's see, what's next... Oh yes, the effects of...
  19. The Count

    The 4th Moppet FamFic: The Cat Came Back.

    Chapter 2: Under The Spell. Sunshine streaked across the freshly-mowed lawn, as a new day dawned upon the Moppets' home town. The Moppets themselves were just waking up. Bo, still wearing his stripey pajamas, sat down at the breakfast table after fetching the nespaper. Bo: "Thought this...
  20. The Count

    MB:Muppets Not Included

    Well... If you're asking me directly, I don't have any names of people who might have and/or be willing to either make copies or trade. Keep asking around, someone might just have it and be able to help you out.
Top