Search results

  1. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    MORE SPOILER The script even SAID that he lies in the ground twisted and dead. At one point a lot of fan speculation was hovering about that he was just playing possum, and he'd be in the next film. But the producers and writers jumped out pointing out that part of the screen play. Which...
  2. D

    Petition to Bring Back Roosevelt Franklin

    I say, rebuild him as a back ground character. He needn't say or do anything. Plus, are thoese little AM's pretty inexpensive (compared to certain others) to make anyway? It's a great compromise.
  3. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    Problem is, the guy can draw some of them good, but he clearly takes some into his own style a little too far. I admit, I'm Lovin'g his Bunsen and Sweetums, and most of the Space Pigs. But Gonzo and Kermit are way too stylized. HOWEVER... looking at the last page, you can clearly see the...
  4. D

    FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

    Err... not really. There are different Robins, Dick Grayson was only the first in line and the most popular. Dick would later go on to become Nightwing, leaving another Robin to take his place. Of course, I'm just going by Batman TAS... and there have been others.
  5. D

    Amazon to offer Nickelodeon "Burn-On-Demand" titles

    All I can say is SMURF the live action sitcoms. I want ALL the Nicktoons on DVD. Well, maybe not Rocket Power (Gad was that lame), but definately Doug, Rocko, Monsters, and like that.
  6. D

    Petition to Bring Back Roosevelt Franklin

    Bruno would cost a fortune to rebuild. that's why we have never seen him since. And I doubt anyone would want SAM the machine... even die hards. But there is no excuse to NOT make a new Roosevelt Franklin, even as a background character. He doesn't look like he'd cost all that much to rebuild.
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Exactly the case. the point was this guy ISN'T really magic at all, but rather thinks he is, and uses the "wonders of Math" to show that he can do tricks. There's no way he would have been able to multiply without actual magic.
  8. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    He is indeed dead. They are NOT going to bring him back.
  9. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    Yeah... something similar to this. I have to say they handled him well in The Batman just before the series ended. There was a great episode about how he was cheated out of the acclaim of an invention that could have changed lives, and becoming a villain out of revenge. Something similar to...
  10. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    It is quite clear that Jim Carrey was trying to play the Riddler as Frank Gorshin. I have to admit, after a while I started to like what they were trying to do with The Riddler in The Batman (in a Marilyn Manson style get up :insatiable: no less), and I wouldn't be surprised if the Riddler here...
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    And the joke is missed entirely.
  12. D

    Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

    How thoughtless of me... Part 2 Part 3
  13. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Not so much an MP3 request, but does anyone know where you can get a sound file of the adults talking from Peanuts? I'm going to need it soon.
  14. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    My Kermit isn't too bad. A tad cartoonish, like a hybrid between Baby Kermit and his older counterpart. Another problem I have is with Piggy. I drew her so many times, I've over simplified it, and it doesn't look like her anymore.
  15. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Plus, the real reason SS decided to deal with Death was that it actually happened to a real live cast member. I don't see them trying to kill off other characters because they wanted to much money, or the writers couldn't do anything with them... like a soap opera or something. If one of...
  16. D

    Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

    The long lost episode featuring Baby janice has been posted on Youtube Personaly, not too strong an episode, but still real entertaining. Especially the rerefence to various cartoon bunnies... specially a certain Live action/animation hybrid star which shall remain nameless.
  17. D

    Shrek the Musical

    Love that Gingerbread man Puppet....
  18. D

    Amazon to offer Nickelodeon "Burn-On-Demand" titles

    Of course, Disney isn't planning on finishing them up. No plans for Darkwing Duck Volume 3, and no The Tick volume 3 (even though they only own that due to Saban?) Bullcrap. Just finish them all off so we have legal, legit, good quality versions and not have to go with the bootlegs...
  19. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    Personally, I can't really be that judgemental of the artwork. Certain muppets are easier to draw than others. I can draw a beautifully accurate Sweedish Chef, but the "non-complex" Ernie is such a pain in the neck to get right. And I still can't get Gonzo to NOT look like his baby counterpart.
Top