Search results

  1. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone have Telly's Lunch
  2. D

    Too old for Sesame Street

    You know what I'm too old for? Acne. I blame my mother's genes for that.
  3. D

    Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

    I think they plan to.... And I guess if we keep contacting them, they will in time. I think they should have had V4 come out, and a year or so later the complete series. I still feel it kinda rediculous, dispite the fact I'll get the complete set myself. I have to say, I like the box art...
  4. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Yes and no... I mean, she did audition for the part anyway. And she just happened to have a star push from her father. But it could have easily been one of a hundred girls that became a random celebrity in a below quality TV show, and have an obligatory album or 2. But I doubt that they'd...
  5. D

    I Have Proof That Hollywood Is Running Low on Ideas!

    I don't mind anything if it's at least done cleverly. If you're gonna have someone fart, at least have it serve a purpose. I have to say, lately in kid's films I've seen less and less poop and fart jokes. Even in Dreamworks's Kung Fu Panda, which shocked and amazed me. (see Dreamworks...
  6. D

    I Have Proof That Hollywood Is Running Low on Ideas!

    Plus, they still need to remake every single horror movie of all time, first... and at the rate they're going, it won't be too long...
  7. D

    Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

    I honestly don;t see why they didn't do that to begin with. Seems like they'd make season 4 come out to coincide with the film... And I have a sneaky suspicion that people who buy the complete series to begin with are gonna miss out on something epic on the single release. Personally, I think...
  8. D

    If there were a video game...

    I'd love a Fraggle Rock game... as long as you don't have to get ye flask....
  9. D

    State of the Muppets - An Opinion

    When did Mark write for the Muppets? All I know is he wrote Mother Goose and Grimm and Garfield's Saturday morning cartoon shows.
  10. D

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Why, you said the most redundant thing I've ever heard anyone say.:coy: :coy:
  11. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Of course... there is a chance I DID say it, but I have a terrible memory. Like that Sesame Street character who was a cowboy whose name I forgot. I'm Jonesin' to know... but I'm too Forgetful...
  12. D

    I Have Proof That Hollywood Is Running Low on Ideas!

    There is no call and no reason to remake Roger Rabbit. Like there's no call to remake or make a sequal to Snow White.... Even if Disney had the greed to pull off such a stunt, I doubt Amblin would want any part of it. Hense why Bonkers got a cartoon show that bares striking similarity to...
  13. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    I don't exactly know what you're looking at. Most of the artwork I've seen for the Muppets really seems to fit. But then again, most of it is done by people like Frith, Marie Severin... people who really know the feel of the characters. Though it is often we see artists slip into their own...
  14. D

    If there were a video game...

    Why is it that all Muppet video games are made out of minigames? (well, most of them anyway)... Muppet Cruise Party, License to Croak... and it goes all the way back to Chaos at the Carnival, and even Atari 2600 Pigs in Space.... But I think something between an RPG (more allong the lines...
  15. D

    Too old for Sesame Street

    I was also half joking.... :insatiable: Personally, I'm usually down on everything, but I'll be danged if I didn't laugh like an idiot half the day. Of course, I laugh at some pretty WeIrD stuff, but then again I'm a pretty WeIrD person. I actually laugh hardest and longest over the weird...
  16. D

    Bolt, from the S*N*O*W*T*H Rant Files

    I hope they can keep to the integrity of the first one. It seems they dropped most of the things that started to make Shrek annoying, and most of the Dreamworks films predictable, and made a great animated film. they almost made it like a semi-serious kung fu picture. In fact, it was one of...
Top