Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    ^% They're committed to rerunning the 5 or so episodes they already aired. It's the home video one again. I HATE when PBS mucks up stuff and reruns something endlessly just to make a season last 2 seasons.
  2. D

    The Videogame Thread

    Me, I hate Guitar Hero... it doesn't make you a musician... it just makes you a person who can press colored buttons on cue. Guitar Hero is basically an Americanized version of Pop N Music There have been many differnet incarnations of this game... including this japanese one with a giant drum
  3. D

    Question About Great Monsterpieces

    You know... a while back someone posted a web site of the artist behind those paintings, and it was one of the ones posted (I recall) on his site.... I'm gonna have to look for it, but I'm sure I can find the site in question.
  4. D

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

    This was actually proven by a long time fan of the show and musical schollar. and he even told it to me specifically when I asked him about it. The producers and writers DID use the original song. Same thing with "the Monkey song." And while there are subtle differences, they still got...
  5. D

    The animator of the first episodes....

    Bump I'vw also noticed the visuals were a lot more impressive in the music video sequences than in the Akom episodes... check out this Yellow Submarine inspired number. Plus, I found influence of this particular company's animation in the explosion of the balloon Pig thing... the very...
  6. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    But then again, for comic book heroes I gravitate towards The Tick or the Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles, or Groo the Wanderer... And personally, I like Batman more than anyone else from DC... Personally, what I LOVED about the Teen Titans series was the non-liniar villain fighting. It...
  7. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Which half? I wish I was some the idiot kid of some rich Bozo too... instead of the knows too much for his own good son of some poor Reverend... And it took him years to even become one too.
  8. D

    Took forever, but I finally found some good news!

    PBS stations varied. Barney, unfortunately is still on like 3 times a day... but oddly enough, 2 times in 3 half hour slots...on the same channel to boot. Let me explain (yeah... that's my new thing and I don't expect anyone to get it)... Teletubbies was only popular about 2 years after it's...
  9. D

    Took forever, but I finally found some good news!

    YAY! WOOHOOO! YEAH! ARRIGHT! SUGOI! YAHOO! YIPPY SKIPPY! Why am I so happy? My PBS station FINALLY stopped showing Teletubbies! YEAH! RIGHT ON! And I have Sid the Science kid and Martha Speaks to thank for that! I am SOOOO HAPPY right now!
  10. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    I must be the only one who has it at the same time as usual.... I checked, and it was on at 10, as it has been. A lot of other things have been bounced around, and I think we lost "Jakers! It's Piggly Winks" and I think they finally retired Teletubbies. But SS is still at 6 am and 10 am...
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: Sid the Science Kid

    Well, I have yet to see much of it, since I still have no idea when it airs around me (though I got a hunch)... but I will say this. I don't know why... but I saw the commercial preview for it... and when he said "Banana? Why'd you have to go an' get all brown an' mushy?" I fell backwards in...
  12. D

    Nancy Cartwright

    Or Timmy Turner or Mac's evil brother Terrance on Fosters... People like Nancy, June Foray, Tara, Tress MacNeil really disappear into their roles and can become anyone and anything. heck, June was the ONLY female role in the Bullwinkle cartoons. Though, Bill Scott's wife Dorothy played a few...
  13. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anyone have the Funky version of C is for Cookie?
  14. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Noggin, once again, was a product of SW's interrest being bought out by Viacom. Everything else is the product of majority share holders shoving their inept sons and daughters into jobs so they can get some experiance on their resumes. no one is running the channel they want to run, and...
  15. D

    Another TV Land Outrage!

    Exactly. Viacom (or whoever owns CC) put out a higher bid for Futurama than Time Warner did, when the new DTV movie OVA's were being made and split up into episodic sections.
  16. D

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    People are posting to agree with the confirmation that nothing has happened so far... Personally, I think we should stop posting unless we get some SOLID news... or even some more prototype pics.
  17. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    Let me explain, I think the problem with TT is the Japanese Anime influence off put quite a few viewers off. I think that the writing far outshines that odd quirk, but it could have done without the weird "Super Deformer" double takes (which aren't in every anime mind you). I think they could...
  18. D

    Another TV Land Outrage!

    Well... maybe except for Bleach... that is if they still air it. They need more adult friendly action animes on there and less Aqua Teen Knockoffs. I do like SOME of what's on Adult Swim, but their glory days are behind them. Dagnabbit... They should have kept Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost...
  19. D

    Another TV Land Outrage!

    2001... I remember distinctly since I heard of the cancellation via Entertainment tonight, and a special feature on the Shrek film. At least the show was cancelled. unlike Scrubs. But for the love of crap, these would be the shows they're rerun in syndication if it weren't for those IDIOTIC...
  20. D

    Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

    The writers REALLY should have done more with Bean. this episode proves they could have. All the other Bean episodes seemed like he was pasted in last minute. In "Sing a Song of Super Heroes" they had to parody the TMNT with 5 turtles to accomodate him. (what? was he supposed to be that...
Top