Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    And as for the story's temporal continuity... The best way I've heard it explained was on the animated series Static Shock: "If you think about it too much, your head will explode." Since I've watched a lot of this stuff, I kinda understand it a bit better... Makes sense to me to have...
  2. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    Yeah... Nice heartwarming chapter... Mother and child are doing fine... Good grief, that's Muppet child number... And a bit of a touching moment on the bus between Future Scooter and Gonzo, was the second figure who joined him on the bus little Robin?
  3. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    Well... Brought it up because... The story, with Chapter One, starts in the year 2006. And then in Chapter Seven, after the reading of the letter, you have Doc Brown and Marty traveling to the year 2027. Presumed that the actual present action was taking place in that year, up to when the...
  4. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    OK... Um, confussled again... The story's playing around with three timelines correct? The past, where Sara and the Muppeteers and current Muppets are gathered, with the actual Muppets huddled in Doc Brown's garage in the year 1985? The present, where the story began with the scene on...
  5. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    So much good stuff here... The best was probably the scene in the restaurant, between the two you's. And then the conversation back at Doc Brown's house near the garage... The small picture of Jane and James, are those Kermit and Piggy's children or the Hensons? Thanks for the huge update in...
  6. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    Thank you kind Sara... Will comment tomorrow. But I think the fact that Piggy's trying out whatever knowledge Eileen the Perfume Saleswoman imparted on her has the potential for a funny exchange. And so long as you understand and know where this story's going, that's the important thing.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Rully wiped out... Seems something didn't agree with me. *Screaming No-No: No! No! Heh, that's not what I meant... Guess we're just used to the ol' Henson monster humor. Oh well, I'll be hitting the sac... *Sac: Please don't hit me again. *Groans: It's just a figure of speech. Count...
  8. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Part 7... A week passed since Super Grover arrived in Hensonville. His roommate, Kyle, showed him the ropes to daily living in the sleepy hamlet of Muppetdom. There were times Grover got out late at night, too generous to give up his line at the checkout counter at the Super Market. Other...
  9. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Heh... Thanks Beth. You think that's something... Aiming for the grand prize over at the Palisades boards. 2K down and almost a half more, 97 to go.
  10. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Thanks Kimp... And now I hit it with 7K posts! Ah, to have that little lightning-shootin' storm cloud with me now... Hee, can fire it off to get my points across. OK, Boston Cream doughnuts and warm meatloaf are being served in the dining hall.
  11. The Count

    Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

    OK... BTW: Me thinks the forum member you're refering to on the audio version list is MuppetWriter? Listened to the chapter... You're doing a fine job Sara. That's all I say, look forward to the finished product.
  12. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    Highlights, and mind you I'm talking about the two chapters at once here... Uncle Deadly's cameo. The fight with Scooter in the basement. BTW: Just what was it that spilled onto the Labs' floor? The whole scene where Bunsen retrofitted the EM bus as a new time machine. The connection...
  13. The Count

    Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

    Well... To explain a bit further... From what I heard at the end of Remembering The Good Times' Chapter 4... Beau's voice sounded like normal-toned bumpkin. Should sound a bit more broken-toned bumpkin, which is why I recommended you watch TGMC for his voice pattern. Be back after a bit...
  14. The Count

    FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

    You know... That first chapter, looking back on it, was funny. Just because it was simply something you wouldn't expect on SS... Gordon almost flipping out like that to protect Susan and Big Bird... Oh and Beth... Doc Brown's already found out the DeLorean's not at the theater... All...
  15. The Count

    Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

    Will give it a listen once I'm back home... But I applaud your further efforts with the print and audio versions of your stories Sara... If anything, from the teaser of Remembering the Good Times Chapter 4... UD should sound a bit more ghoulish, why I suggested you watch Vincent Price...
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Hmmm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't MuppetFraggleX already achieve SM status? Oh well, here's your MC SM Kermit The Frog badge, with your name in silver lettering. Only a few more posts and I'll get that next milestone...
  17. The Count

    Showing what could have been...

    Oh... And I'm with you... Would've liked to get Spamela Hamderson in the lineups somewhere, or at least Annie Sue.
  18. The Count

    Showing what could have been...

    And as a follow-up... Here's how I reorganized the lineup so it'd be a bit more balanced in terms of which probable releases went where. Palisades Toys Probable 2005 Muppets Calendar. Series 11: Benjamina Gun and Flaubert the Anteater. Clueless Morgan and Mad Monty. Andy and Randy Pig...
  19. The Count

    Showing what could have been...

    Wow... didn't rully remember that one... To answer a question you posted... The way Ken saw it was that though Andy and Randy Pig were like the least likeable candidates for action figure form/release, they were still part of the Muppet Universe and when wanting as a complete a collection as...
  20. The Count

    Quinn Rollins' Customs

    Achaye... Quinny goes by the user ID of Gonzo here on MC. And we haven't heard from that son-of-a-gun in too long a time. Rully hope he didn't come down with too bad a case of trichinosis or swine flu. That reminds me... Posted pics of a spare guitar my brother painted for Clifford, and a...
Top