Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Wolfgang is BACK! Amazing. That's the first thing I need to point out. I don't think I've seen him since the 90's. And I really like how Snuffy pointed out that if they didn't know what a talent show was, why did they decide to put one on in the first place. The 2 unknown segments you...
  2. D

    Season 39 Character Questions

    2 things. The P came back after the EW segment (when I started) and it was Yellow, not orange. And there was also a red Puppet number 5 that had eyes and a mouth (unlike the 5 Flying 5's)
  3. D

    What Would You Like to See on SST?

    I don't see why they'd have to. It looks modern enough... and they use Jim Henson Ernie skits all the time. I wonder why they never reran the non-celebrity version (A, it's dated and B, all those conflicting rights they'd have to pay) during JTE... And if they remake old songs, I wanna see...
  4. D

    Creepiest Movie Ever!

    Whoa! You mean those things warranted a movie? pleas tell me it was DTV, and not theatrically released! I didn't know they were that popular. And yes... not only is that creepy, but that Witch just broke any number of copyright laws.
  5. D

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Again, there isn't too much today... but: The Dog from the Word of the day skit- A Muppet Collie (that's the kind of dog that Lassie is, right?) with light purple eyelids. The Flying 5's- fives in different fonts and colors. They look like they could have been CGI. They had no eyes or a...
  6. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    I've been whining about that for the past year and a half. It's all due to the FCC and all these stupid rules and regulations that make children's programming unprofitable. Throw the internet, video games and shows about singers who can neither sing nor act, and you got the perfect storm for...
  7. D

    Statler and Waldorf Get Political--NYT

    I just love how they kept it a-political. It's a shame I can't find any of the 1992 Muppet debate GMA segments to post here for comparison....
  8. D

    Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

    Seems like it was a fan made rumor. Nothing more. Just like the Second Season of Gadget and the Gadgetinis...
  9. D

    Oh Joy...New study shows health risk in plastic bottles

    All I'm saying... you pay extra for the cartoons on it. Keeping it seems like the only logical step.
  10. D

    Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

    Copyrights. They were probably out of date by then, but they couldn't get those rights, as they were owned by companies not taking part...
  11. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    I think 4Kids should have had first dibs on Spider-Man season 2.... and then talk about the rest of these projects. It's a real shame Saturday mornings are all but dead, and the greedy relatives are waiting to pull the plug so they can get it's vast fortune of time to run infomercials in...
  12. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    "Ma! Curely Bear is gonna wreck my cake!" :shifty:
  13. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    It looks good, but I doubt it will last long. Considering how it's been shoved into an obscure cable channel that only a 3rd of cable providers give... and also considering the Spectacular Spider-Man is all but canceled, and the second season hasn't even started yet.
  14. D

    Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

    Shaggy was basically Jughead with a goatee... I love Shaggy and all, don't get me wrong. His erractic, slacker-like behavior stems from Jughead AND a clear and obvious parody of hipsters... it was also inspired by someone in a movie, but I can't remember the name or it.
  15. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Dangerous Maniac? Well... it does have some creepy sexual connotations to it, somehow. Just the way it says yes... Like it wants to do something bad to that guy! Plus, it doesn't even say what Yes means....
  16. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    Maybe it's because I caught them on television, but the 2 X-Men movies I saw didn't leave an impression on me at all. It's not that they were bad, but just not as good as the hype set it up to be. A Justice League movie would be all sorts of corny. I think if Paul Dini wrote the script...
  17. D

    Caped Crusader: New Batman Film Rumors

    Oh no! No no no no no! No way! Uh Uh! Personally, unless Nolan really really really wants to do another Batman after the Caped Crusader (or even the Caped Crusader itself), I think we should put the character away for a little while and focus on something else. We're gonna wind up with...
  18. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I'm surprised this didn't disturb anyone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nx3QYS2XwI pretty freaking disturbing to me.... especially how it's laughing.
  19. D

    Phobias

    I must say this... I am sick and tired and in every way bored of the stereotypical "scary Clown" thing. other than the Clown Prince of crime, The Joker, and the infamous Clown Pirate and Chop Chop man Captain Buggy, they're all just so dull... But I won't say anything about anyone's fear of...
  20. D

    NY Times: Fuzzy Renaissance

    I KNEW IT! Fozzie really does double as Snagglepuss! Anyway, I've said it before, and I'll say it again... The muppets are just as relevant as ever. I mean, multiple refferences on Family Guy, American Dad and the Simpsons... that odd skit on Saturday Night live? All we're missing is...
Top