Search results

  1. D

    BIG BIRD'S ABC'S Commercial!

    I could just imagine the Cover art
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Yes... yes... now I remember. For some reason that must have blanked in my mind. All I could picture was Elmo in a football uniform shouting for no reason. I can't believe I forgot that.
  3. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Anyone got the opening theme song to the 1980's Dennis the Menace cartoon series? Keep in mind, I am not looking for a WAV file.
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    I know this is late, and I DID see the episode... but I forgot. What exactly was Elmo's role in the Number Six Games?
  5. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    Oh, there were hundreds of them. Some I remember better than others... like the Hanker for a Hunka cheese guy... They weren't even just confined to Saturday mornings, either. i remember seeing them in local syndication. That's where I saw the bestest PSA Ever
  6. D

    What Sketches Made You Laugh?

    And let's not forget that classic... the consenant poem about the Lion that opened the window, and said "Needle Nidel Noo, and Ticky Tackies too!"
  7. D

    Miss Piggy on "The View" Wednesday October 1

    exactly... I still like Woopi, though. But this comment made me laugh: Man, if that's the best they can do for a commentator on the right, I'm glad I'm not on any side.
  8. D

    "Follow That Bird" on iTunes

    The movie or the sound track? I'm still upset I didn't get the Sounttrack at Virgin Megastore when it went out of business. It was only 2 bucks!
  9. D

    Muppets 2009 Calendar out on 15th Sept...

    I still say they should bite down and take new Poser photos. Preferably new Muppet Parodies. I'd really like to see what they could do with Pirates of the Carribean on The Dark Knight.... Eagerly imagines Fozzie in makeup saying "Why so Serious?"
  10. D

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    With all the publicity, if they don't make good on this promise, there's gonna be shell to pay. I could see these 2 hip and in demand writers vowing never to work with Disney again. Of course, off topic, most of the movies listed sounded like pure garbage. Wild Hogs 2... yeah... like we...
  11. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    I call shenanigoats! They had ALL these PSA's about healthy living and eating, and these CO-EXISTED with the McD's, Lay's, Count Chocula, Peanut Butter Cup commercials without complaint. I don't understand why they couldn't have tossed more PSA's, and let the junk food commercials exist, and...
  12. D

    What is up with these DISTURBING commercials, lately?

    I hate them more... I have to sit though them, and I don't even have a Sonic Burger near me. e'speaking of disturbing commercials and Sonic... this one is just wrong
  13. D

    Best TV show openings?

    I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I love the live actionFraggle Rock opening but I think that the Animated opening has a better beginning. i love the piano riff a LOT more than that other thing...
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    It was utterly amazing to see another Big Bird-centric plot this season. They really are making progress. Now, some questions arise... Why would the Count give away a teddy bear BEFORE he has a chance to count all the other toys? And knowing Big Bird, wouldn't he have asked him (later...
  15. D

    Season 39 Character Questions

    The Monsters in the line up of who took Radar- Monster 1- a small pink monster with yellow horns, eyes with lashes aroung them, a black mouth with a pink tongue. Monster 2- Basically the light brown variant of Narf Monster 3- Curley- an orange monster, with a tall cone like head...
  16. D

    Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

    Ahhem... he said 71 POUNDS, not dollars. It will still be about 120 bucks US... unless Target gets it in for much less.
  17. D

    New 2008 Kermit Wooden Nutcracker

    Diagram The dark blue circle is where the nutcracking lever seems to be, and the smaller light blue circle highlights a small gap between the beard and suit, where the device very well could be.
  18. D

    What is up with these DISTURBING commercials, lately?

    m.... Billy Mays... That count?
  19. D

    What is up with these DISTURBING commercials, lately?

    Hey, I couldn't care less about it, if I wasn't an unemployed semi-elitist cartoonist.... I should've gone into marketting. Seems these people get wasted, blow the deadline, and do something in five seconds at the 11th hour. You know, like college students that don't take anything seriously...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Well, I have to say, at least it integrates him into the rest of the show, instead of just the cold opening and his segment. We didn't really see too much of that, outside of the Texas Telly episode... and even then, it was almost like his dialogue was looped... he didn't have too much of an...
Top