Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    But Ken, Sweetums's mouth will still move, right? After all, you got Animal's mouth to move, and his eyebrow too. I would think that could be done on a larger scale then. Any luck figuring out a mechanism for Sweetums's eyes to move from side to side? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    I Love the Muppets

    I've traded with Europeans before. There's a place not far from here where I send PAL tapes to be converted to NTSC, cheaper than anywhere else I've found. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with special guest star Rex Harrison

    One of those decisions you've got to make, I guess. The real Rex Harrison was apparently more like Henry Higgins than Dr. Dolittle. And anyhow, we set the style of this episode in the fifth season. Specifically we both pretty much agreed that it'd be kind of around the time of the Roger...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    I Love the Muppets

    Has anyone seen or heard of the special "I Love the Muppets"? I seem to recall some mention of it a while back, if I'm thinking of the right program- an edition of a UK series. I was a bit surprised to see who were the celebs who took part in it- James Coburn, Leo Sayer, Debbie Harry...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with special guest star Rex Harrison

    TravellingMatt and Gorgon Heap present TMS with special guest star Rex Harrison! Here it is, the product of a week's work of imagination and collaboration. The Muppet Show, with our very special guest star, Rex Harrison. You may ask about the penguin gag repeated throughout the episode...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    NAME THE SWEDISH CHEF thread

    Actually Warrick, his real name is much longer. It's this long, unintelligible Swedish name, but they call him Tom. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    do you remember???

    Not even the home video copy of the Vincent Price episode had the original opening credits:( David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    do you remember???

    I can. Said version was how they did the credits in the first season. The arches with the lights around them came in the second season and stayed through the run of the show. From the TNT run onward, these opening credits sequences have been excised. I asked Henson.com, and the answer I...
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Another TMS Outline

    YESSS!!! An episode where Thog has a major role! Be still my heart. Never liked the song "The Rose", and not crazy about "Wind Beneath My Wings", but hey, liked the episode besides that. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

    What Muppets were you scared of as a Kid?

    I did not notice this thread! Which is actually kinda funny, because I JUST said that when I was a kid I had this HUGE fear of the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock. Sure, she was a nice trash heap, but dang! She was scary looking! Ditto! Scary, and gross. First post mentioned a fear of Junior...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    What Muppets were you scared of as a Kid?

    punkNpuppets- I'm still afraid Thog, but i wasn't afraid of him as a kid Not understanding the syntax of this sentence. Do you mean you're afraid OF Thog? I didn't think (forum member) Thog had posted in this topic. If it is Thog you're afraid of, or were afraid of, I have a tough time...
  12. Gorgon Heap

    What Muppets were you scared of as a Kid?

    Hugga Wugga, Sweetums on occasion, lots of acts in Muppet Weird Stuff ("All Of Me", "Hugga Wugga", "You Do Something To Me", "I've Got You Under My Skin"), I think possibly Gorgon Heap too. Worst one has got to be the Letter E from Sesame Street's Letter of the Day. I always changed the...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    Favorite Muppet Show episode

    Okay, I'll list some faves. No particular order beyond the first four: 1) Paul Williams 2) Vincent Price 3) Joel Grey 4) Ben Vereen 5) Rich Little 6) Petula Clark 7) George Burns 8) Rudolf Nureyev 9) Bernadette Peters 10) Elton John 11) Lou Rawls 12) Julie Andrews 13) Peter...
  14. Gorgon Heap

    I love Fozzie.

    I don't think Fozzie is at all like Milton Berle. Fozzie only dressed in drag once, for one thing. Second, Milton Berle came across as a seasoned pro, and at times a very confident and even egomaniacal one, to say the least. Fozzie acted like a newbie all the time, optimistic but just trying...
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    What's the SKU and UPC for the Series 2 case pack? Also, Ken, how goes the stage playset? Are you planning on doing any backdrops? If so, how do you plan to work them? Which ones? You mentioned the TMS logo drop, and Fozzie's monologue backdrop, and I mentioned plain black, plain blue...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Anybody know where there are any pics of painted Floyd w/trimmed mustache? Saw a prototype pic of Floyd w/mustache trim with only the mustache painted, but wanted to know if the fully painted final version had been shown. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Weezer video voices

    Response Just got this email today: Dear David, I don't have a "who performed who" credit list, but here are the puppeteers and handlers that were involved in the Weezer shoot: Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobsen, Bill Barretta, Drew Massey, Bruce Lanoil, Dave Goelz, Alice Dinnean, Jane...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Lookit a pig is flying!

    ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! You've started thread after thread stating the same thing over and over again! We get it! You think that Miss Piggy is supposed to be Hot Lips Houlihan from MASH. We get it! You're entitled to your opinion, but what are you doing forcing it down our throats at every...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    What's that episode???

    It is John Cleese, but I just wanted to comment on something. They sing "This is your guest" as a pun on the line "This is my quest" from the song "The Impossible Dream", which was the song the Muppets planned for John to do (but he refused- in the episode, anyway; it's part of the plot). If...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Sounds like good news all, Ken. Especially like the fact you're considering a playbill for Statler or Waldorf- gives some variety to them, giving them different accessories aside from the chairs. Teacup & saucer should be considered, too. OK, here's another question for you. What, from...
Top