Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Appearances by Uncle Deadly

    Uncle Deadly on The Tonight Show He was on it?! What did he do? Details, please! I think that would constitute his last appearance to date. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Appearances by Droop

    He appeared in the following goodnights: #17 Ben Vereen #44 Petula Clark #64 Danny Kaye David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock cover band

    Hey all! While I don't think I could organize such a thing myself, I was thinking how cool it would be if someone had a cover band that played Fraggle Rock music. The music is terrific, and works even when removed from the context of the show. Problem is copyrights, but that's part of how...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Come up with an idea for a Muppet Skit!!!

    Speaking of Electric Mayhem and folk collaborations, when I first heard the song "Sweet City Woman" I immediately thought of the Muppet jug-band doing the song with the Electric Mayhem. Also, the more I hear the Doobie Brothers' "Black Water" the more I think that sounds like a potential...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Name

    There's a thread under Classic Muppets with a list of his appearances. You may have to flip through a few pages. To add to what DW said, Gorgon was also referred to as, or rather played the role of Fielding the Butler in the Sherlock Holmes sketch on the Joel Grey episode. In this episode...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken mentioned that the Newsman may very well have his backdrop in his blister card. I think if we get the Newsman it's safe to say we'll get his set in some form or another. Right Ken? Say Ken, what did you think of the earlier question on a Gorgon Heap figure? That'd be interesting...
Top