Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    When is Koozebane Kermit scheduled for release? Will he be a show exclusive or a retail exclusive? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Another TMS Outline--Special GUest Star Billy Idol!

    Wow, this one is terrific from start to finish! One question though Matt: when we were talking about this earlier, I suggested that when the stage gets blown up in the closing number the goodnights should then take place in the orchestra pit. I thought you said you were going to use that...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Tms Outline: Battle Of The Bands

    I loved the regular features best, especially PIS with the robots made of paper towels! That's great, very original! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, Did you adjust the glasses on Zoot? His face looks perfect in the test shots over at the Palisades board. Whatever you did, it worked. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show Characters

    Don't recall Duane. Big V: this was the Gorgon Heap puppet with a different nose. Fielding the Butler was Gorgon Heap with ears instead of horns. There was an Angus McGregor in Muppet Sports on the Anne Murray episode. The Gorilla from the Avery Schreiber episode is a man in a gorilla...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Assistance requested- Wayne & Wanda and Crazy Harry

    Gotcha. Thanks. I might use that. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Scariest Muppet Show Moment

    It's a toupee? Huh, learn something new every day. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Assistance requested- Wayne & Wanda and Crazy Harry

    The bit you described is on there? Guess I'm confused. Wayne & Wanda on the Cryptkeeper's CD sounds very unexpected, to say the least. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Another TMS Outline!

    Another good one! One suggestion though: for that first S & W comment, I think you should switch who says what, because Statler was always the meaner of the two, and also it was Waldorf who would backhand Statler in the face, causing it to become all scrunched up. Picture it with the two...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    Assistance requested- Wayne & Wanda and Crazy Harry

    Count, What CD? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Character Pack-In Ideas

    George the Janitor with Ragg Mopps Hilda w/Snerfs (possible) Marvin Suggs w/Muppaphones (obviously) Where could we put the singing food? Or the dancing slinky creatures? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Assistance requested- Wayne & Wanda and Crazy Harry

    I just found out what "Hot Ginger and Dynamite" is. It's the title of a Pete Krebs album; it's not a song title. Thanks anyway for making the suggestion. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Gorgon Heap

    MuppetFest 2?

    Next Muppetfest? Whatever happened to the rumor that there would be another Muppetfest in the Spring of 2003? Is that still on? I can't find anything on the subject. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Assistance requested- Wayne & Wanda and Crazy Harry

    It was in an annual? Under what? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Assistance requested- Wayne & Wanda and Crazy Harry

    Hi all! As you may know, I've written a few TMS outlines and posted them online. I'm working on another one, a first season one featuring James Caan, and I wanted to include a Wayne & Wanda sketch. Now you know they were always interrupted and never finished an act. On the show, they...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Ideas For New Muppet Specials

    I was gonna say Halloween! How about a summer vacation special, like they did on Tiny Toons? Lotta possibilities there. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    question for Ken Ken, A while back I was thinking about the Favorite PVC poll, and it got me to thinking: could that be a gage for which PVC would best translate into a sellable action figure? I know Mahna Mahna led the list with almost half the vote, followed by Thog with a quarter. Does...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    It's the male and female, their baby (all three separate limited articulation "buddies", and a couple of Merdlidops sculpted onto the base itself, but non-removable. And before anybody asks...I don't have it in the budget to make them go up and down...but believe me the thought has crossed my...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Koozebane! TRU passed on Series 3! Playsets reduced in number, and staggered! Oh man, I think I need a hug. Okay, with that said, you said we'll still be getting aliens. Do you know how many and which ones? TRU can kiss my a$$. I'm willing to bet...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Saw the Series 4 pics. These have got to be the best to date. No complaints. They all look like their respective characters. Series 1 Piggy- well, we all know the reaction to that one. I think Floyd looks a little off (probably the nose) though it's stil a nice figure. Scooter's glasses were...
Top