Search results

  1. D

    inside jokes?

    HONEY CONEY COMB! Now that's so inside, it came from a dream I once had.
  2. D

    Colonel's secret recipe in new, safer vault at KFC

    He forgot to add a secret ingredient to the concoction... CHEMICAL X
  3. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    Seriously... Squirrel flavored chips/crips... and I thought those Asian markets I frequent have weird, often gross snack foods. And they have small packages of tiny, dried fish... WITH THE HEADS STILL ON, man! And I mean snack pack school lunch sized packets of them... and they're even...
  4. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    I still say we should tax the living daylights out of the oil industry, especially Exxon Mobil. Even during the worst recession we've seen in years, they still are making record profits. Hmmmm... yeah, that doesn't raise a single red flag.
  5. D

    Hopes for The Muppet Show Season 4

    They do, they do... Season one may be missing some songs due to copyright, and they don't have the ITV logo, but they're from the original UK Broadcast masters. In fact, I think one episode uses the same UK skit twice.
  6. D

    Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

    I'm of two minds on that. I'm more disappointed they apparently have trouble with episode placement of one episode and a prime time hour long special. Of course, big a TMNT fan as I am, I don't got anything past season 3. even then, I'm missing 2 volumes of season 3. I like the toys, but I'd...
  7. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    This is what happens when we have huge tax cuts in time of war, and none of the companies that get them are smart or responsible enough to INVEST them like they should have done in the first place. But then again, if we didn't gift wrap and ship all our jobs to China, Mexico, and India, none...
  8. D

    Ed Asner

    I'm just gonna come out and say, of all the roles he's ever played, Cosgrove is the best one. How can he say such goofy things with such a straight voice? Take this for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Z9cjKkqn4
  9. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    SQUIRREL? ! ? ! Hokey Smoke! (Hopefully it isn't Hokey Smoked Squirrel.... eeewww)
  10. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Of course, I didn't start doing this until well well after. And NOT out of fun either.
  11. D

    Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

    I wouldn't be surprised if Large Marvin and Feenie were in charge of DVD distribution... and not just for Fraggle Rock either. :sympathy: (Seriously, I hope Lion's Gate's distribution of According to Jim, Hope and Faith and all that garbage fails big time. Those shows should NEVER see the...
  12. D

    Most Wanted for Sesamestreet.org

    The "little Jerry and the Monotones" song Surprise. Little Jerry in quotations, since the group was a precursor to the band, and was yet to be officially named. Plus, the Jerry puppet was completely different.
  13. D

    Who's going to see Disney's the Princess and the Frog

    And for that matter, what the heck ever happened to Dumbella Duck, the mother of Huey, Dewey and Louie? I have a few unpleasant theories. Besides, she's gotta be an unfit parent... she let Donald watch them. :D Though I still say the Third Aladdin movie where he meets his long lost father...
  14. D

    Does TMS have a fourth season?

    Not yet... and there were 5 seasons.
  15. D

    Who's going to see Disney's the Princess and the Frog

    You know, they made an ENTIRE movie about how he has a caustic relationship with a Pipe Organ, but then never ever gone into detail about that. :insatiable:
  16. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Make that Charlie Brown and Don Music's illegitamate combination of DNA... I REALLY do bang my head on the wall. Doctor says I might have brain damage... I like Stories. Anyone see those Chris Rock talking Valentine cards from Hallmark? Those are pretty kickin'.
  17. D

    What is your favorite animated series!

    I'd suggest watching Dragon Ball NOT Z... the original stories were much better written, much better executes, and had a real sense of humor about themselves... of course, it's very hard to find now... but it is a million times better than Z. Yeah, I bought the complete set, and saw all...
  18. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    The C is for Cookie in Question I mean, I'd understand if it was something rare, something that didn't get much air time... but this is a staple... an iconic moment for SS. I mean, really.... really... :attitude:
  19. D

    Will the Sesame Street gang meet the new president?

    Nice quote, but the last guy set the bar so low, and screwed up so much, the only way to make matters worse is invade 3 more countries, sell everything to China (we're 50% there, you know), and make the rich stop paying taxes completely, and make the poor pay them all... you know, what the...
Top