Search results

  1. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    On a more serious animation discussion... anyone else notice they basically just stole Disney's "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" cartoon? Considering this was made by Ub Iwerks (the guy who really came up with Mickey Mouse- former employee of Disney's) , it's almost like revenge. Too bad he...
  2. D

    Coraline: Animated Movie (2009)

    I didn't even see a preview of it yet. They usually hype up their movies a year in advance. Of course, I never got around to checking out Bolt... maybe they advertised it there. That said, anyone else think it was refreshing that they didn't take the obvious route and hire Danny Elfman to...
  3. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Now, there is ONE thing I like about Valentines day... and do you care to know what it is? Once they clear everything out for Valentines day, they start stocking for EASTER! Yup. Bunnies are sooooo much more fun than hearts and cupids. In fact, I think that Halloween and Easter, as far...
  4. D

    Who are your 3 favorite Sesame Street characters?

    I really think it has more to do with evolution of character than taming him down. Oscar is pretty complex a character. He seems to me the only character who really aged.... at one point, when he came out he was just a grouch, telling people to go away and yelling at them... but it seems like...
  5. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    How about we waste 9 minutes of our lives with one of the worst old timey cartoons ever made? Go ahead... watch it... I'll wait... .... .... .... MAN, Wasn't that just awful? See how that mother bear spanked that baby bear? That little brat was cruisin' for a brusin'. And...
  6. D

    Hopes for The Muppet Show Season 4

    Hey, the Garfield and Friends DVD collection had a picture of Arlene on one of the disks. While Arlene did have a 10 second non-speaking cameo, she was never used in the show for some weird, complicated reason (Hense why Penelope was created).
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on The View

    I'll say it was pretty cute. References to past segments... that one from Muppets Tonight and that old W-O-P-I-G..... plus I loved that line "Don't talk about the recession! I want Kermie to think he can spend anything he wants on me."
  8. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Not so much a classic skit, but it's an instant classic in its own right... Six Penguins in my Shirt
  9. D

    Coraline: Animated Movie (2009)

    I dunno... is Pixar releasing a film this year? It's like they hand them the award every other year.... If Monsters and Aliens even gets nominated, I'll agree not to watch the program again. That trailer I saw before Coraline really made me not want to see it at all, but I will give it a chance...
  10. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    It was probably my Word Girl soup quote that did it... sorry bout dat... :confused:
  11. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    I thought it just came in cans or something. Maybe a jar. But a tube like toothpaste? That's a hilarious prank waiting to happen.
  12. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    This is basically how I feel about valentines day...
  13. D

    Hopes for The Muppet Show Season 4

    Pepe as a cover would make about as much sense as splashing Elmo's face on an Old School release (from the 70's, of course). He wasn't in the show, and with the exception of Bonus features, he's not featured on the disks at all. No doubt it would be Gonzo or Animal, since that seems to be how...
  14. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    But going back to the weird foods topic... I recently found tomato paste that comes in a tube JUST LIKE TOOTHPASTE! I don't know why, but I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
  15. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    As I was saying, I'd like them to use the money they use to pay off PR agents and advertising execs to say they're doing it. They have all these big, polished commercials and advertisements saying they're researching, and I doubt they spend a penny to the advertising dollar doing just that...
  16. D

    Random Randomness 2: Electric Bo-Gahlou?

    I didn't spill soup on the floor! Are you saying that cuz I'm old?
  17. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    Heck, people who are good at their jobs don't even run their companies. Somewhere allong the line, and politics has nothing really to do with this, corporations began getting shifty, lazy, and incompetent. And it was a slow slide, leading to what's going on today. Look at what happened to...
  18. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    Hey, the Republicans had 8 years, and they did such a great job keeping to their parties habits. What really gets me is they lost, they knew they lost, and they whine about why doesn't anyone like them anymore... and then they do the same things they've been doing the last 8 years. I think...
  19. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    If only a GOOD third party candidate came out. Like someone with actual political experience. that's the problem and the reason for the 2 party system. If they want to compete with the big boys they need to get organized. Though I just love how everyone assumes that a third party will...
  20. D

    Unemployment is now 7.6%

    I found it totally absurd that the same people who told the world that the "dishonest brown people that live in the country under us" are sneaking up here and taking jobs are the SAME people that supported same jobs going to the same countries these people apparently are coming from... you know...
Top