Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street episode guide coming soon

    Um... Are you refering to Big Bird's superhero persona? Because I think his name was Blue Bird. Hope this helps.
  2. The Count

    Wouldn't this be interesting...

    Well... They sort of did. There was this one episode of Muppet Babies where Piggy was concerned about returning her copy of Alice In Wonderland to the traveling Bookmobile. The episode then involved her getting through a Labyrinth with Baby Gonzo in the role of Hoggle... And Kermit turned...
  3. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Story? What's that? Been starved... No nothing from Nicole, Bo, Sara, Leyla... Rully need someone to nag those people to death for updates. You wouldn't know someone who'd fit that bill do you?
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street figure line CANCELLED!

    Saying I hope he gets it... Cause at the mo, it's buried under all the red tape of what Limited By CAS took over from Palisades, just basically sitting on it and doing nothing. It's kind of in licensing limbo at the time, and I rully hope Ken and CMX can rescue it from its previous two...
  5. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

    OK... Looking forward to it.
  6. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

    Yeah... Can we have more please? Frankly, I like spoilers, lets me know more about the movie I'm watching/experiencing. The 12th chapter was especially beautiful... Chapter 13 was a bit intense. Oh... And the girls might as well be thought of as mutants. In one of the Season 2 trailers...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Count: Eduardo... Yes? Count: Bryan asks if Baby Bear can move in as a new addition to his roommates. Well... Not sure. Though Bryan's a good friend and one of the modern mainstays here at the dorms... Would advise he waits till the anniversary to keep the roommates he's got or...
  8. The Count

    MC Cards

    Thanks Phil... Hope it gets fixed soon.
  9. The Count

    MC Cards

    Hi... Just tried sending a Muppet Central card to a friend of mine, a fellow board member, and she said she didn't receive it. I followed all the steps, even chose a musical accompaniment for the card... And still nothing. This problem has existed for a while now, thought someone else...
  10. The Count

    They're finally getting married.....

    Yeah well... Just waiting for Kathy to come back online and see if the one I sent her got there.
  11. The Count

    They're finally getting married.....

    Hmmm... Not sure if the MC cards are working. Lemme send one and I'll report back.
  12. The Count

    Deleting threads

    Well... Kevin and I worked things out... But I guess this allows me to start anew, if only I could decide what I wanted to do that is. Have a good weekend though Phil.
  13. The Count

    MopFamTheSilentYears

    Awesomeness Bo... Couple of things, but I won't say them here as discussion might cause you to wreck that relaunch before it even leaves the docks.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    She finally sold the old one? And still waiting for journal updates Bo, when you can please.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Hope you have a better sleep than I did Sara. If you need to talk about the fanfic, I'll be downstairs.
  16. The Count

    Sam's color

    And Telly and Zoe... And all the other SS monsters that aren't blue.
  17. The Count

    A Sigalert from Snowthy!

    Sounds like a plan man. Now if only I could get my pet project in gear...
  18. The Count

    Sam's color

    Yeah... Move Piggy over to pink, Animal, Fozzie, Scooter, The Newsman, Kermit, Sam, Gonzo for indigo, and Clifford. Ah, look out! It's the Muppet Rangers!
  19. The Count

    Susan Blu

    Sorry... Thought they were up on Fridays. Oh well. Meant just taking what's been posted in the various weekly threads and put it in one big thread, sort of as a recap/one-stop reminder along with the weekly updates. Just hope the weekend's a good one to you.
  20. The Count

    A Sigalert from Snowthy!

    That's all we ask buddy.
Top