Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... I was talking about Soap. At least Bensen had a made-for-TV movie that later kinda wrapped up some loose ends.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Was thinking along the lines of the musical numbers Kyle pulls off... Where you can dole out lines of the song to almost any Muppet you want or every resident in the dorms. And BTW... The characters of Bensen and Inga were started on another show called Soap. Liked that one, but it...
  3. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    Yes... Don't know exactly which episodes, but these are the two I remember. Polly: Say Clueless, I hear you're going back to school. Clueless: Yeah... The misses says I drive her crazy, so I figured I'd go and learn how to do it right. Clueless: Me and the wife are celebrating a blessed...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aw, poor Nyssa... Maybe she should join us in the reading room more often. UD: Or maybe she should join us more often period. Count: Vell now... They have their own lives, who are ve to judge? Too true, too true. UD: Well, I'm off for my nightly skulking. OK... Say hi to the ghouls down...
  5. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    Well... In the segments featuring Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan at their bar/cafe in Muppets Tonight, Clueless made references to a wife in some of his jokes... Though a wife character was never made nor shown.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    AArgh! This is crazy! UD: What seems to be the matter my frightful friend? Beth's back... And I can't find a good Muppety song to celebrate her return with. UD: Why not one of those simple songs from Fraggle Rock? That won't do. Count: Vhat about one from Sesame Street? Well... There's...
  7. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    Yeah... But the reason for that is Season 2 of WITCH hasn't started yet... On 9 o'clock PM on Monday. And I'd hold off on including them until at least the premiere airs and you've had a chance to watch it... Seems now they'll be the Guardians of the Infinite Dimensions.
  8. The Count

    Bob's Deaf Niece

    No problem Splitenz, and welcome to MC. The episodes/segments I mentioned are from the 90's I think.
  9. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

    Wha? Course Venom will be in the movie. Topher Grace will palying the dual roles of him/it and Eddie Brock. Krypto's got a few good episodes... But I'm not rully into it cause they haven't developed it to a sort of fullest potential matching up the DCU cast with animated animal matches...
  10. The Count

    They're finally getting married.....

    Hey... It's that girl... The one who got married. She's back! We'll have something ready over at the dorms in a little while. Just set down your bags and go hug your roomies hello.
  11. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

    Well... 1 Nope, didn't know that about Emma and Angelica. But if that's the storyline the perported movie goes with... Then we'll have actors to go with all three members of the Spider-Friends. 2 Four villains? The ones I know about are Venom, Sandman, the possibility of Black Cat, and the...
  12. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well, to tell the truth... Though I'm skipping over that stuff like I said... It has been fairly well-balanced throughout so far. And like I said, I understand that such an affair is central to the story's overall development. Just keep writing the way you've done so far and it'l be OK.
  13. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

    Truly a good finish... Peter and Gonzo remembering what happened... And that cackling owl watching over Sarah... You might want to keep checking the movie news... Besides Wolverine and Magneto, there might be plans for a White Queen movie and another project focusing on the X-Kids being...
  14. The Count

    Bob's Deaf Niece

    Oh OK... Few things maybe you're not aware of. 1 Linda in some episodes... Well, there was one where she and Bob were sitting on the stoops and she was sounding out some phonetic sounds. Oscar pops up next to them, and kinda helps her sound out the word "phooey". In later episodes, she was...
  15. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well... Having gotten past the first part... This story is definitely picking up steam. I'm skipping over some of the more "mature" moments, but I know that's part of what you intended as part of the driving force for the narrative. There are other parts I've liked, and we're all awaiting...
  16. The Count

    Cartoon shows that didn't make it

    That's OK Drtooth old chap... I'd be defensive too about something I loved passionately like that. Pilots instead of cancelled series? Nope, sorry. None I know of.
  17. The Count

    Bob's Deaf Niece

    Which one?
  18. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "And He'll Stand With..."

    Exteremely intense... The fight with Magneto... The fight with Pyro and Iceman, and Firestar... The fight with Gonzo and Dark Gonzo, a shade of Scarlet Spider/Spider-Carnage there... The fight with Firestar and Phoenix... It's all great, awaiting the finale.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep... It's just a matter of getting the rhythm of the cane down. I'll be in the reading room if anyone needs me... And I'm kinda hoping a few friends will hear/help me out in deciding the probable fictional tale's path.
  20. The Count

    Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

    Well... Reason I got the episodes I got on VHS was a favor/gift from MuppetDude, one of my main friends for working on the Muppet Listings. The VCD I got was from Justin Faulknor, who will accept payment for copying/transfering the Muppet material in his library... If you come to such an...
Top