Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    *Laughing... Well, you can't blame them for trying. After all, we need something to keep us occupied while waiting for more story. *Hands Kelly a cookie, here dear have this one. Please post away Christy or Bo or whoever's in control of releasing the story.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Not sure if the BBQ should be today Saturday in the late afternoon so most people can come and the music takes us into the night. Or if it should be on Sunday. Eh, maybe late afternoon today would be best. We'll have to get to the supermarket pretty early, not too early so as to miss...
  3. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    *Leaves batch of cookies for Nyssa. Sorry, thought I PM'd everybody telling them the reunion was on.
  4. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Oh... And there's a funnier bit there too where Kermit and Fozzie attack each other because they're not real animals out in the woods or wherever it is they're filming. Kermit: Have you ever seen a bear with a magenta nose?
  5. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Sure... You can bring some to the BBQ at the dorms this weekend... That is, if you're planning on coming. Sure hope Ryan makes it by then.
  6. The Count

    Palisades unpainted Oscar exclusive

    Not unless you count the sculpted prototypes of which very few exist... Or until another company picks up the license and runs with it, hopefully Ken Lilly's Creatus Maximus.
  7. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    OK... If you have the DVD version of TMM, just flip through the menu options to get to Special Features and select Jim Frauley's Trailers, it's in there. Kermit and Piggy finish up a conversation of where she wants to buy a hotel cause it's her dream home, it leads to the "bouncing baby figs"...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Finishes watching TMM. Count: 1, 1 vonderful movie! UD: Yes... But why wasn't I in it? Well... You were trapped at the theater... Still bound by the rules of Death. UD, with an air of quietud: Ah yes... Death, that cheery fellow. Yep... And it looks like I even have an excuse to go...
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Will there be another appearance by Miss Mousey? Cause I found the DVD extra footage where it's explained. Will make you a deal... You keep pushing to get that next chapter posted and I'll tell you what happened. You wants I should post here or send it to you? LMK if you've got a clean PM...
  10. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Hmmm... Me thinks we could all use another chapter, if you please.
  11. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Um... Could we please have some more of this story?
  12. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    So... Could you please post some more? Come on, you know you want to before you leave...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... At least now everybody knows. Hope Sara, Beth, Lisa, and maybe even Catherine (Ru) update their fanfictions soon. I mean... How long's one supposed to keep nagging before it starts grating on the person you're nagging for more story? Don't know how Lisa does it... *Walks off back...
  14. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Sure thing. Already posted in the dorms, and Kathy and Lisa have come in. If you need help with the cast, send over your list and I'll see what I can help with.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That the one with the different layers of Mexican taco fillers? That reminds me... Gotta go to one of the two supermarkets and pick up some stuff. *Makes list. Jalapeño poppers... Sesame seeded bagel chips. Oval-shaped gaucho burgers to make into bat-burgers. BBQ ribs. And I'm thinking a...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Chuckling... No need for OOC's here Kath, just label your comment with a star as if it were some sort of privately whispered comment. And I read it last night, so I understand. Now, if some people would update their fanfics...
  17. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Any message you want I shoulds pass along to Bo? Just in case I run into him later in the afternoon over at CMX.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes it is Prairie. Why, did you want to ask me something about it?
  19. The Count

    The Buildings of SS

    Don't know about the questions posted above... But Ruth Buzzi didn't run the Fix-It-Shop before María and Luis. Ruthie, her character, ran the Finders Keepers store part of the Around the Corner sets.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... Kathy, Lisa, Kyle... The Moppet Reunion special's started! Hmmm, wonder if Sara would like to audition for the role of Gray, Mr. Cole's red-headed niece who's Kyle's girlfriend. Well, she'd better talk to Beauregard or Christy if so.
Top