Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... It's getting late, and I'm a bit worried about Bryan and his roomies. Sure hope they get back safely... And maybe they'll take over sponsor duties for the dorms again. Also was nice seeing Snuffy and Alice having fun outside in the garden. Well, I'll check back in a while.
  2. The Count

    Kermit spotted wanting to be a millionaire!!!

    Ah yes... Celebrity Millionaire 2, Day 2 when The Daily Show's Jon Stewart brought in a green frog as his friend for the day. Even when Kerm's giving out answers... The first letter of something he used to teach on Sesame Street. And then we get to the lie that is the question they asked...
  3. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    So... Did you see the premiere this past Monday night? Got questions about the Knights of Vengeance... But I'll wait to hear from you and whenever you start up this story.
  4. The Count

    Tom Kenny

    Yes... And don't forget Johnny Sunspot of the Sunriders from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!
  5. The Count

    Numbervania.

    Yes and no Bry. Remember this is all taking place in that middle ground between waking and drowsiness. The Muppets are all in a sort of individual nothingness, though the nothingness is all connected to itself in that intangible form nothingness often takes. Once the Muppet member is...
  6. The Count

    Numbervania.

    Journal Entry 1.2. The visitor's words still echoed in our heads, along with cries from all of the Muppets who had sought refuge in our abode the night before. Thoughts of concern and worry crept across our faces in a myriad of miniscule thoughts, slowly connecting the dots. Knowing full...
  7. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    What a great chapter. The second visit to Melinda and Ray's graves... Sullen and yet a good cathartic release for Kermit's emotions. Loved the local and the fact he was spinning some stories about the Street. The scene at the bar was funny... And then you get all wistful and sage what...
  8. The Count

    Numbervania.

    This is what I like... Makes me giggle with a smile, much like most of the good posts in the dorms. 1 Yes Lisa, those are the dots you're supposed to connect... Though you missed one dot, a referencial one in the speech. 2 The opening reference... Well, by accident I'll say yes. Even...
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Then where's the new chapter missy?
  10. The Count

    Numbervania.

    Thanks... Thought someone would've guessed who the visitor was. More soon, that is if other fics get updated as well. I'm looking at all of you guys nd gals out there. OK, so Sean (MW)'s the only guy included in that group... You know what I mean.
  11. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well... Since you're not here I rully can't give it back. Unless we get more story... Or unless someone starts reading and posting in another sort of story I got...
  12. The Count

    Numbervania.

    And I like your new sig Beth... I. Rest In Peaces. Journal Entry 1.1. Sometime in the lapping shores of the night, you can almost hear voices or whispers, I heard them calling my name. Though the Count urged me to wake up and follow him, I couldn't help but think if this was some...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And don't forget the cookie juice. Hey Sara... It's really not that bad once you get the rhythm down. If you need to talk, bout that or your own story, I'll be downstairs probably writing some more.
  14. The Count

    Numbervania.

    Journal Entry #0. There was an eerie chill in the cool summer night's air... The sort of breeze that makes you wonder if it's about to pour, finally bringing a wave of relief to the wary traveler. The date, today's date 6/6/6, marked in our calendar as we had plans to attend a party in the...
  15. The Count

    Numbervania.

    Hi guys... Talked it over with a couple of friends... Feeling a bit more comfortable/ease and I think I'm ready to post. Not sure how long this'll end up being... Or where it'll lead, but I intend to use this as an ongoing source of fun and creativity for my various outlets. If you notice a...
  16. The Count

    I got a new job!

    Congrats on moving up in the world Beth. Hope this one makes you somewhat happier than the old one. Brownies are on the hallway platter if anybody wants some.
  17. The Count

    Not Palisade's web site too!!!

    Not all the answers unfortunately... The forums were finally taken down... A shame cause noone found what all the 42 member titles were, nor did anyone get to the 100K total to get their own custom title. The product lines they had held over were just leftover stock, which was gone as soon as...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Then it's a good thing you've got the band to help cheer up with some good Muppet music. See you guys later. *Goes downstairs to the main floor, leaves the following on the hook outside next to the door to Room #20. Hope they like these, took a smidge of variation... But it's up to them if...
  19. The Count

    Daws Butler

    Sorry KuribohMan... But we just sort of veered a little in muffining. Started harmlessly enough, a question I have about a parody of HB characters in an episode of The Grim Adventures... And it went from there to a few other observations from a few of the shows I currently watch, attempting...
  20. The Count

    Tom Kenny

    Nice... But... A small tip. You might want to give each character/show/entry it's own line, instead of one long sentence. Example: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers: Ed. Camp Lazlo: Algonquin C. Lumpus. Hope this helps.
Top