Search results

  1. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Just so long as you don't forget to read, a couple of stories here seeking your appurroval.
  2. The Count

    Tom Kenny

    Not sure... But I think he may have also voiced Rex Raptor (second voice) from Yu-Gi-Oh from Season 4 titled Waking the Dragons to the end of the series.
  3. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks... A few things that might need fixing in terms of spelling though. These are all from shows and fandoms I've enjoyed through the years from as far back as the Muppets and SS to recent additions such as The Winks Club and Yu-Gi-Oh. Believe me, it wasn't easy limiting the number of...
  4. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Adam: Aw darling... You know you always look lovely. Did you tell the girls we were meeting here today? They've seemed awfully quiet lately. *No worries Beth.
  5. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 1. The breeze was mildly chilly outside the Muppet's residence, the distinct signs of late autumn evident. Leaves of a multitude of reds and oranges littered the edges of the front lawn. "Guess the guys had a bit of fun after raking the leaves away" mused the orange skinned gopher...
  6. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Hi guys... Yeah, I know... Another one of these? It's getting harder to get excited about... Yes, I know that full well, and I plan to rectify that a bit by melding my past efforts into this one. Hope you like it.
  7. The Count

    Need Help identifying Muppet Babies Train Set

    Well... Not sure if this is what you're looking for because of my blind batty eyes when it comes to looking at the pictures... But maybe this is hexactly what you're looking for. http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-1989-MUPPET-BABIES-TOY-TRAIN-SET-RARE_W0QQitemZ6065418154QQihZ009QQcategoryZ Hope...
  8. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    OK... Like I said, not that big a deal, and I like how you explained it away just now. Rully a surprise that Beth and Lisa... Ahem, the rest of the family hasn't come in and commented yet.
  9. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Good... Maybe one of these days, I'm working on something else now. Maybe this has played out and the Moppets have returned to what may consist as mormacy. And if Bo's stuck out of MC, feel free to pass along my E-mail addy to him Christy girl. You do still have it fright? And no worries...
  10. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    Hmmm... What I would suggest is maybe scaling back on the franchises you want to include... But interviewable cameos works best. And I support your decision regarding the movie tie-in,it worked so well before with And He'll Stand With... didn't it?
  11. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    So I guess you got my three messages? Man, there's a lot of good in this chapter. The opening iwth the Sleaze Brothers, chilling... And yet you got it all perfectly in character. Juniper Lee's appearance was well done, even with Monroe at her side. That reminds me, the premiere episode of...
  12. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Then what about posting some Flippersteps yourself? Sorry for muffining Beth... But yes Lisa, you're getting soft... Especially when I'm the first to post to the new chapter over in the Moppet Reunion. Sorry, more muffining and plugging... Beth, accept this piece of pecan pie from last...
  13. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    *Loud thunderous applause!!! This is so vonderful... To quote Lisa: OY, where to start? The campus of Magic School! Glendale, California I take it? And the way you have Christy leading Adam there and at the airport, I give you points for that. But aren't Adam's eyes supposed to be brown or...
  14. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Ssssshhhhhh! Don't let the girls hear... Oh, sorry, slipped into another character for a moment. But seriously, don't let you-know-who hear that, she'll just hold you to post two chapters when you said you would. Besides, the smart thing to do is post one, develop a second, and then...
  15. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Joke Killer Strikes Again"

    Ah yes... The man who made famous such phrases as "Instrumental!" when he couldn't really rhyme along his lines for one of the song/singing games, "Pants metal" and "I'm fluffing my Garfield".
  16. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Don't know where Vic's at... Saw him online over the weekend, but he hasn't posted, doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't read this though. Alls I know is I sent out PM's to everybody telling them the reunion was starting. And is that key new character the new addition you kind of hinted at a...
  17. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Joke Killer Strikes Again"

    Not bad... Good to see Vibs get a big role again. And her respnse when Vic called her on the phone, from SS itself. Hmmm, Debrah McGrath? Related to Bob by any chance?
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep... Another beautiful day here at the dorms. Wonder if there'll be any updates to the fanfics... Guess we'll have to wait and see.
  19. The Count

    MopFamTheSilentYears

    That's OK... Don't worry about it, been taken care of.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Just so long as it gets posted Beth. Well, then I suggest some of the other desserts made by our friends such as the chocolate cherry muffins from Sara or the Doozerstick pie from the Fraggles, or some brownies by Kathy or Cathy. *Serving piece of pie with ice cream for Cookie Monster. Here...
Top