Search results

  1. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Will try our best. Another thing I've noticed lately is that when a person deemed as "spammer" is taken care of, they're still listed as active members, saw LeaperGnome a few weeks back. And not sure if there's a direct correlation, but MC's attracting a lot of people lately. Oh well. Hope...
  2. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Hmmm... Where could Mokey Be? Well, only way I can answer where I think she may be is... Wherever the author says she is. Sorry Kate, but that's the best guess I can come up with.
  3. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Hey Kevin... Think something oughta be done about this person named routeradio. There's a new thread in B/S/T about "Cool New Apparel" and I think he's got a few threads there which just don't make sense, maybe could be interpreted as spam. Just thought you should know.
  4. The Count

    Muppet Ads

    Hey Phillip... Not sure if you're aware of this, but when I was surfing through the forums just now I found a few links at the bottom of the page that don't make sense to me. There's one for MacFarlin action figures, one saying "Ads with Gooogle" and then there's one last ad saying "Advertise...
  5. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Ahem... Note from Management. If there are any people from that dratted Muppet Central website's forums who wish to join the Moppet Family cast... Then stop stuffing the ballot boxes, as those are deposited directly into the rubbish bin. Send your letters of audition to one Mr. Beauregard...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Alphabet Album?

    Yes, one from the Library for the Blind and Handicapped. Though I'm not sure of the quality cause I have it sandwiched in the folds of the album The Count Presents Numbers! along with that record and The Count von Count's Countdown though I'd rully like to have that one's album.
  7. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 4. The Muppets were gathered in the master living room, now that the show had finished to rave reviews by both the theater patrons and critics alike. Kermit called for a group meeting, determined to try and make this work out so they could all be together during the holidays. But...
  8. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    *In Kermit voice: Oh good. We'll see when I can get some more, a couple of ideas come to my mind as to how to get the family together again.
  9. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Yaey for the new chapter! Maybe a motto there, eh, use it in good health. So many good emotions for just a short chapter... Nice to see that all the Muppets at the theater support Red, though they've still got a show to do. And I liked the conversation between the guys before they got to...
  10. The Count

    The BITBBH playset

    Um... Where is it on sale? And could you please tell us a bit about this playset? Any figures/figurines included? If so, which ones? You know, just curious for information on this one. Thanks.
  11. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    So... You didn't notice the names of the people Christy said tried to take over the world? And I'm hoping to know what you think of a little something I started in the Fics... But I agree with these little bundles of excitement. More story please!
  12. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 3. The backstage at the old Benny Vanderghast Theater was nothing short of controlled chaos... But then again, that's how the director and master of ceremonies liked it, kept him hopping on his feet. And for a frog, that's a very good thing. The theater had recently been...
  13. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 2. The sunlight outside was somewhat diminished, a few hours had passed since the gopher had crossed the threshhold of the Muppets' abode. A yawn escaped from his mouth as a likely orange-skinned woman stood watching him. There was a resemblance between the two, although they...
  14. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    *In Floyd Pepper voice: Hey, looks like Christy doubled her post! *In Janice voice: Like rully. Where to start. The "Bill" joke, I know a certain Chicagoean who'll get a squeee out of that. The postcard from Russia... Ah, memories. And then the random psychic census taker... And the...
  15. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Hmmm... Wonders if there's more to this tale, and when it'll get posted. *Wraps fingers on armchair while waiting.
  16. The Count

    Happy Birthday D'Snowth!!!!

    So... When does the life-sized statue of... That Kathy girl? Oh you mean Kathy Griffin. No, that's for the Comedy All-Stars museum. Oh, then it's Cathy Bates? No, that's for the was museum's horror wing. Kathy from Muppet Central? No, we haven't started the Legends of MC tour yet...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... If you need something to help Kath, just check out my Muppet Gathering intro or head on over and watch the DVD with the second episode of the Moppet Reunion.
  18. The Count

    Making Female Body - Mature

    Uh... Hexactly what are we talking about? Just curious since the pics don't do anything for me. Well of course they don't, they're just hotos posted on a website forum. Just asking cause I can't rully appreciate photos due to my blind batty eyes. And I'm interested to know what progress...
  19. The Count

    Muppet Alphabet Album?

    Hi Kate... Not sure what to say. The vesion with Elmo was a rerelease, so they decided to change some songs from the original version of the release. Don't rully remember ABCDEFGHI being the first song on the record though. Got a copy of the original record album tucked away in my storage...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Or taking care of other previously-scheduled appointments. No worries though... At least it gives you a chance to catch up on a few things you've been meaning to tend to. But it's OK, I'm sure our friends here at the dorms will stop and say Hello as they go about their busy little lives. Oh...
Top