Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet LEGO minifigs

    Actually... I'd be more interested if they were custom figures in line with the ones Palisades made, even using some of those as base figures. Especially since I have so many ideas for figures I'd like to add and extras to use. Hope this helps.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That's OK Sara... Just hope your knee and ligaments get better. Maybe a few fellows' songs could put you in a good mood. Knock if you need me.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep... Gonna be an interesting summer. If Prawny comes back, then we'll have a small get-together t welcome him back and send off Lisa. If he isn't back, then I think Lisa should make some arrangements to have her and Ryan's roomies looked after. Here's what I have so far in terms of the...
  4. The Count

    Sesame Workshop unveils plans for Season 37

    The forum member known as Rowlf84, who was allowed access to the set when they were filming Season 37 reported it back in February of 2006.
  5. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Hee... Thank you Lisa. Yes, that conversation will be, um, maybe Beth should help Kermit out since she's the newest newly-wed among us. And don't worry, Piggy's got someone with her at the mall, I'll make a note of including that in the chapter. *Note made.
  6. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Thanks. Actually, I did understand Randall's tricking/twisting Angie around so she'd reveal the secret location. And I can understand how Randall would be Christy's brother-in-law since she did marry his twin brother. Just confused a bit when he calls the Fairy Godfather "Gramps" and then...
  7. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Vonderful! The guys are staying at Grizzly Farms for the night... Chills from the Cavern of the Deceased, but it's a good sort of chill. And now Mokey's healed the break in her heart. Come on, let's go get those cone flowers!
  8. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks. Will head on over next. That's why I asked her about the flowers, to give her the nod. Gonna take a break, working on something else and got a few errands in the afternoon... But next chapter will finally reveal where they're all headed.
  9. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 8. The rest of the Muppet clan had already left by the time that frog reached Scooter, waiting for him back at their spacious home. The gopher motioned to his boss to get into the car as the motor was already running. Just a quick leisurely drive down to Nelson Square where they'd...
  10. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Whoosh! Another great chapter. So that's why Vic, er the Vic shell went insane. Great reference to the ferret scene. Happy to see Angie aka Sugarbritchez appear. Fighting and betraying with Christy? Why oh why... And yaey for Viola coming in at the end. Hope she can take care of the...
  11. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Well, technically... Don't they have twelve arms among them? Christy, Mother, Nicki, Bo, Father, and Moppet? Then again, math never was my strong suit. More soon please. Oh, and if you want, I can pass a message along to Bo seeing as how I kinda run into him over at CMX.
  12. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Actually Matt... Rowlf's been coming and going since about the third chapter or so. Gonzo was also seen briefly when Kermit still had his lonely apartment. Hope this helps. Thanks Lisa. "Sexy Muppet" or "Beautiful Muppet Dancing Partner"? Will have to check with Tony. This Muppet female...
  13. The Count

    Sesame Workshop unveils plans for Season 37

    Thanks Rowlf84. Will make a note of it when adding the characters. Not sure if the Season 37 gang will make it to ML 16.0. Depends if they break up the season, but even if they do it'd all be shown within the year of 2006 so it should all be there. We'll see what happens. And one last...
  14. The Count

    Sesame Workshop unveils plans for Season 37

    Well... There was a Harry Potter Muppet, or so I've been told in the SS home video release A Magical Halloween Adventure. Hope this helps.
  15. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    Well then, I say good for you. You've got yourself a goal and you're working towards that goal by keeping your characters all in line. You do know that Warner Bros., specifically Looney Tunes, and Disney were both in the Roger Rabbit movie. But your decision's a good one and I hope you're...
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Wear 'em in good health fellas. Now, just tap and the secret wall inside the broom closet will open up to the SM Lodge. Think I'll just head on back to my room at the dorms and get some sleep.
  17. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    And a grand chapter it was. Rully hope Frankie, Bert and Ernie get those jobs at the Daily Planet. Of course, with Bob backing them up, their qualifications might be good enough. And the introduction of the Mystery Inc. group was well done, keeping everyone in character. Is the crystal meant...
  18. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yaey for Lisa's 3000th post! Yaey for new chapter! And yaey for Kermit and The Muppet Movie! Of course, I loved that you also got to The Muppets second pilot, Sex and Violence. Fozzie: Hey, look what I got here. *Holds Zoot's main instrument and one of Crazy Harry's bombs. Sax and...
  19. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Good. The person I was waiting on. Hi Mokey and Red, I'll post more tomorrow. But please tell Beth she needs to update her own, after all how can you have found each other as mentioned in Ch 3 if it hasn't happened yet? More you say Queen of FanFiction? *In zombieish voice: Yes master...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD, gliding through the darkness: Throttle him? No, no my dear Lisa... These things are done subtly. First we'll welcome him back. Then we'll frighten and scare him off... Then we kill him. But I digress, the organ's calling my name and I must tend to it. Good to see you back Lisa...
Top