Search results

  1. The Count

    Toga's Leaving Party

    Yes... And since you won't be needing those tickets to the Walk of Fame any more... Hey Mrs. P, glad you checked in. Check the post above with Lisa's itinerary to know where she's headed. And, have you gone through the Moppet Reunion story yet? Your character's already had herself a good...
  2. The Count

    Gregg Berger

    And yet... He was one of the likeable characters from that series. The ones I know and love from this round... Garfield & Friends: Odie, Orson Pig, Gort one of Orson's brothers. On that note, did he also do the voice of Orson's grandfather, from the episode where the chocolate mountain...
  3. The Count

    Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

    That's OK LCG... Hopefully, Bo's talking to a pair of crazy Dane dames who might help. And good and funny cartoon... Hee, Mr. Johnson as Lex Bluther. Wait! Someone help Prairie Lane! Can't stand anything bad happen to Prairie.
  4. The Count

    Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

    You know... I'd like to get in on reviewing these because others say you show great talent LCG. Unfortunately, due to my blind batty eyes, I can't really appreciate images on a computer screen and must rely on textual descriptions to know what's going on. So if you, or maybe others can help...
  5. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Then what are you waitin' fer Moppet? An invitation? Get postin' man.
  6. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... One could say the same for that journal thingy you left us hoping and waiting for more Bo. What was it called again? Something about Rainbows?
  7. The Count

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Ah yes... October, my favorite time of year. Personally, I'm hoping for complete uncut episodes... But I understand arguments for the other options as well.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Upstairs getting a snack... Bye Lisa, we'll miss you... And your stories... Have a good time and stay safe! OK, so for the time being... Until Lisa returns... The Swedish Chef will be in the 2nd Floor's Common Room kitchen area, and will have the same status as Oscar The Grouch. Robin...
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Wow... That's a really good chapter, to see the first half of TMM, a little rearranged. Course, we already met the Electric Mayhem back in the church on Market/Midnight Central Road. And though I would've liked to see the scene with BB's cameo, it's a great chapter nevertheless. Me thinks Ru...
  10. The Count

    Toga's Leaving Party

    Guess I missed out on the real party... Oh well... Come on, we gotta get this Canadian Dry back to his starch white cubicle at the 3976½.
  11. The Count

    Toga's Leaving Party

    Yeah I know... You prefer to make 1999 in greenbacks. But no matter, let's just party... And agree to a big group hug goodbye when the glass ball drops.
  12. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Yes... That may be a problem... But I never told you where to tap did I? Only the SM people know that well-guarded secret upon pain of The Pain... That, and a bad tattoo that will alert the rest of us to shun that SM person. Also, I wouldn't worry, the wall sensors are sensitive to any...
  13. The Count

    Toga's Leaving Party

    Party? Like it's 1999 again? Guess it's an OK party if it only cost 1999.
  14. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... If we have to keep Lisa awake through the wee hours of the morning to get this last scene/chapter she mentioned... Then yes Leyla, you'll be needed for the blackmail. Extortion of excrutiating torture, not posting anything new in your nor my stories for six weeks... Oh, it'll be...
  15. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Heh... Like brother, like sister... Guess that'll be a story for another season. One more thing... All of fairydom is dead except for Angie and Viola, as said in the last chapter... But isn't Viola a muse? Frankly, I don't care if Viola is amuse, I don't find it that funny. *Ba-dump-bump.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Now where are those two off to? UD, playing organ up on 3rd Floor's Common Room: They say I lead a very normal life. Yes, I hear voices singing and there's noone there... But the souls of long-ago forgotten friends comfort me at night. For I know that I'm never alone, as I lead a very normal...
  17. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Well... Let me see if I can unmuddle you three. Yes, the characters at the end are from The Christmas Toy. But the line refers to the fact that the Count doesn't know the gathering has begun, because thy're toys come alive. And he's in the other room at the moment, so the toys are left to...
  18. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Well... My MC clock shows it's 9:30 PM EDT, and Whatashambles is in the online section of currently active members today, 6/17/2006. Hope this helps.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes, I bet it'll be grrrrrrreat. But how can you tell them apart? Oh, yeah, the sign that the tank is full, that gives him away every time. Hope Toga staggers in to say farewell to her roomies and set them up with their temp caretakers... Either that, or at least has a piece of cake, a glass...
  20. The Count

    Toga's Leaving Party

    *Sniffles for ziffles... And all the stuff that we'll miss Lisa for. BTW: Custodian's surprise? Never touch the stuff, brought my lunch from home. And Snowth, I'd consider sharing some food if you had some tickets to the Walk of Fame so I could get in on the Trish on Pam... Well, maybe not...
Top