Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Laughs a little. Yeah, just cause noone's posting in a while, dodn't mean it's dead. Heck, if it were, you'd think Uncle Deadly and my roomie here would like it better. No, it might close down at the anniversary... But we've got the summer before then. Hope you guys and ghouls have a good...
  2. The Count

    Looking for Artist/Sculptor/Whatever.

    OK Zelda. Though I rully can't appreciate the link to the sample you posted cause of my blind batty eyes... You're in the lead for the moment. Will wait to see if any others offer. If not I'll probably let you know in a week's time. That OK with you?
  3. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Me: Huh? Is she talking about herself in the movie? Or herself now? Adam: Not sure. Though the herself in the movie is kidnapped at this point... Me: Yeah. And sorry Nyssa, but Christy said no story till Monday. And no amount of nagging will make her change her mind on that... Adam...
  4. The Count

    Peter Cullen

    Nice to see you're keeping up Xerus. Crazy Claws, from my childhood... Pirates of Dark Waters, a great series, always been bummed they stopped it after the 8th treasure (a living rodent) was found before finishing it properly. Also, me thinks it's spelled "M-O-N-C-H-I-C-H-I-S", you're...
  5. The Count

    Looking for Artist/Sculptor/Whatever.

    OK, here's some info on the plans... Basically, I like creating my own quirky humanoid characters based on monsters or animals, or whatever else may inspire me. Thing is, due to my blind batty eyes, I've stopped drawing and I've been relegated to writing out textual descripts. Because of...
  6. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks Ru... Will check with the other person on Monday, should be an update then... It'll probably be another dual arrival though. And I hope your own fictional work gets updated soon.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Always nice to see/hear people come back to their home here at the dorms. Wonder if more of that story will get posted. Got a bit of my own, but since I've posted so much, think I'll wait till Monday to update. That, and I'd like to see if I find a talented-enough artist/drawer as...
  8. The Count

    Looking for Artist/Sculptor/Whatever.

    So... No takers?
  9. The Count

    Looking for Artist/Sculptor/Whatever.

    Hi guys... Seriously looking for anyone who's well experienced when it comes to either drawing or sculpting/painting. The drawing would take precedence, but it wouldn't hoit to have the other skills also. If anyone steps up to bat, then maybe I can finally develop creature creations that'd...
  10. The Count

    Attention Muppet Central!!!

    Yeah... As if that'll happen. And if it does, you can bet the budget will be slashed down to the bare essentials, which means no money for milk.
  11. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks. Thought about having Luna as well, but I'm not sure as it'd throw the total I've planned off by one. As for the next segment... Undecided as to who should be driving the diva home. Considered Catherine, since she rooms with her at the dorms and has written so much concerning that...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry bout that Nyssa. Just that the age line in the header of your posts said 17, so I thought you'd be 18. Oh well, no worries. Guess that means it was a figure of Elmo wit the 1 and Snuffy with the 7. Hope you have a great B-Day anyway, at least a nice party in the evening.
  13. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 19. The next day dawned upon the grim foreboding structure, the sun's light filtering through billowing frozen raining clouds. Little did anyone expect a lone figure marching across the lawn. The single caroller neared the yawning gates, singing a lively ditty. "Good King...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Digs around for... Ah, here they are. *Goes upsairs to Room #23... Happy early B-Day Nyssa... Here are some special choc chip cuppycakes... And the bigger one has a candle and these little PVC figures of Elmo and my roomie, with a number 1 and 8. Like I said... Blow out the candle and...
  15. The Count

    Attention Muppet Central!!!

    Oh come on... You don't seriously #1's the only T*K*O boss higher up in the chain of command above Mrs. P? After all, you can't rully have a #1 if you don't have a #2, or #3, or #4... Ah ha!
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    *Slaps Ry on the back. Great to have you back where you belong buddy. And congrats on the 6K mark. Almost at 84H myself.
  17. The Count

    Attention Muppet Central!!!

    Me? The guy who's above Mrs. P in the chain of command. Now then, you don't want to loose that gold star you got, do you private?
  18. The Count

    Attention Muppet Central!!!

    Great... Now how doe we get rid of this guy again? J/K, you know we've missed you tons around here Ryan... And please post those fics away, we're dying to nag you for some updates. Oh, and BTW: He's not getting shipped anywhere Snowths... All personel changes have to be OK'd with my...
  19. The Count

    Back from New York

    *Ducks head back in the room. Oh? Soh-rry. At least you had a good time with your family up in NY. Give her time, there'll be other stuff the two of you can share as she grows. Now then, off to make some more cuppycakes for tomorrow's party.
  20. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    OK... Can understand that. Just a bit annoyed of how they played it up as "The Batman" instead of just Batman in the Kids WB promos. Hope for more soon.
Top