Search results

  1. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Is coming... Is coming... Is only having two hands... Unlike some other fictional writing staffs I could mention. Is it fair to say I'm not sure where the story will go after the next segment I've planned? Not to mention the ol' wafflin/wemblin' factor pressin' on the noggin what with my...
  2. The Count

    A Problem With FanFics...

    Hey Nyssa... Don't worry, I find myself with the same problem/doubts when it comes to what I love to do most of all... Create my own quirky little characters. But because of my blindness, I stopped drawing them and was forced to write down my ideas... And when I'm feeling good about the...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Laughing a little. Just so long Piggy knows it's only until Lisa gets back...
  4. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    OK thanks... Now if you could... Post more story!
  5. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    What can be said? How about... Um... More please? The story's obviously not over yet... And I'm not worried for Christy. She'll find a way to beat that slimeball yet. But it got a bit confusing near the end, was Ron another illusion? Cause he seemed to have disappeared shifting from...
  6. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    Well... OK then. Would be better if you could shift from Marvel to DC and back with an easier transition... But it's your fic to write as you think best. As for the anniversary, just makes sense he's been gone for four years if it's the 4th anniversary of his leaving Earth. Oh well, a minor...
  7. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Yeah... Jana's likeable enough, coming across as a miniature version of Christy or Nicki. Wonder if someone I know will take this role after all. Post more soon please... Please?
  8. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Superman at the End of This Story

    It's good... Though... 1 Isn't Superman been gone for four years, not three since it's the 4th anniversary since he left? 2 Instead of "went to the mayor", it should be "gone to the mayor". 3 Instead of "most zaniest" when describing the Warner Siblings, it should be just "zaniest". Now...
  9. The Count

    T*K*O - "Regarding Beau"

    And why not nominate it? For an Emmy? Well, maybe she'll be around and hand out muffins to the winners. Or for an MC Award... What are those called again? Not MCies of course, we don't work for the mouse.
  10. The Count

    T*K*O - "Regarding Beau"

    Yes... Ditto to what FraggleMuppet said. Good episode... Very good episode.
  11. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Right... That's what I'm saying. Remember, we've already met the EM in the church before the movie started, and that part got glossed over with the latest chapter posted. So, supposing the rest of the movie gets done in the same way as that previous chapter... Only logical next place to...
  12. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Oh... Just that in that particular TMS episode, he's talking with Kermit about the number of movies the singing cowboy's in. And Kermit replies that he's only been in 1 movie, The Muppet Movie.
  13. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Oh like wow! Rully great stuff here. Using the kiss to snap someone out of the trance, in both cases... When they were walking through the jungle, I liked that Christy was watching scenes of things that were really happening/happened but weren't real at that moment where she was in the jungle...
  14. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... We're still in TMM, wouldn't hexpect an explanation for the MB till we get to the mid-80's and TMTM. Would like to see Scooter and Skeeter as well whenever they get the theater after this first movie... Since it's the only one Kermit acknowledges as his movie credits before/during...
  15. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Adam: Course it does Sis. Don't you know? They have groovy music and organic refreshments at that coffee house. Now, if it were the Sugar Shack on the other hand... OK, just wasn't sure since the narrative says it flew out of her hands. And we want more story, no matter how long it takes...
  16. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Wow... So much goodness... First at the airport... Evil Kyle threatening, and Good Kyle planning, and Yakey doing nothing after getting straightened out about the signals... But they've gotten themselves kidnapped under house arrest also... Oh my, whatever will we do... And then in the...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Guys... It'll be OK. Like I said, we wnet through this last year. I contacted everyone to see whether they'd stay on or leave, and I got varying results from most of the people living here at that time. What I'm thinking of doing will *hopefully* end up as more practical this time around...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Up and doing a few chores... Hey Telly, calm down. We went through this last year. And we'll go through it every anniversary. The dorms will only be closed for a little time, so everyone can make sure they'll be residents once it reopens. Just a way to make sure of that this time. And...
  19. The Count

    Art Project gone awry...

    Thanks Nyssa. Points to Mrs. P for including Chucky with Fozzie. Rully wanna know how it finishes though, we'll have to wait for her to come back and post.
  20. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Adam: They're already tucked in dear. Will talk to Sis tomorrow, might help with what I've been working on. And don't worry if my fic doesn't get updated, like I said, working on something.
Top