Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Adam, chuckling: Don't worry dear... Will tell you when there's something mew posted.
  2. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    S'okay Matt... Cap'n at the helm. Reckon everybody's here Sis... So put pedal to metal and take the helm.
  3. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    No need Matty... Told you they're already on board. Now where did Christy get to?
  4. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    *Back at the bus... Good job boys. Cap'n Christy'd be proud of ye. Though I feel you mightn've forgotten something... No worries, had the foresight to go get the Trash Heap and her garbage rats before going off to get our lunch. All we need now is for the cap'n to give the all clear sign...
  5. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Why don't you try redeeming yourself by helping Matty there with getting the Fraggles and cave creatures on board.
  6. The Count

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Ah Kath... How to explain muffining... You know Lisa's Flippersteps story? You know that there are posts after the chapters expressing the readers' thoughts... But Lisa's away for the rest of July and no more story will get posted till she returns. And yet, people are posting in that...
  7. The Count

    "Sloppin' the Hog" song

    Hi and welcome to the craziness here at MC Beakman. Hmmm, seeing as how Kath has the Electric Company DVD set, her answer might be valid. Wouldn't know myself cause I don't have it. But another thing I thought of was... Might you be refering to the song "Put Another Log On The Fire" sung by...
  8. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Guess everybody likes that Steve fellow. Oh well, got things to tend to. See you in a bit. *Pops out of thread.
  9. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Did I hear... Oh, she said "newbie" hood. Christy, girly, you know you grew out of that a long time ago fright? And I blame the system for playing musical chairs with the thread. *Shouting back inside: No, you guys can play musical chairs. Anyway, you still got your cute little Kermit...
  10. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yeah... That's why we have a thread called The Post Count and Senior Members Thread, which got moved to the General Discussion section. Muffin anyone? BTW: Christy, still don't believe you're back till you reclaim your thread. Which one? Well, do I need to make you a "mental picture"?
  11. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Gotcha. *Heads into eatery... Hi Jerry, yeah she's gone off to Israel for the summer. Yeah, I know she's your best customer. But at least it's only five weeks till she gets back now. Listen... Gimme a Phillie Cheese Steak sandwich, a couple pizza pies with the works, uh... a sac of...
  12. The Count

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Yeah... And I've been here almost four years now girly. But it's always good to welcome back friends to the fold. Now where you suppose that FanFiction Queen got to...
  13. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    OK Sis... Adam: Did I hear a refurrence there? Dunno, maybe so. Adam: Well... They still have to get us freed from that concrete building... Not to mention get us to the Forgotten Isle also. Yeah, I know... But it's not my fault. Take it up with your sister buddy. *Over the PA: Kyle Boy...
  14. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Thanks for the heads up Sis. Already got what we need from last time. Think I'll head on over to the café and get something for the road. Yuant anything?
  15. The Count

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    75. You participated in the Great Muppet Warehouse Heist.
  16. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Oh OK... LMK if I can help with anything.
  17. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Hmmm... Wondering why there's no story... You don't suppose... DanDan ate it? No, he/she/it wouldn't... Would it? Better go check with Christy...
  18. The Count

    What the Hey??

    Yes... Found you girly. Guess I'll probably leave this one alone for a while... BTW: I won't believe you're truly back Christy until you get your sig and your thread back.
  19. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Yeah it was funny crazed gonzo fa... But as to whether or not I'm angry... Let's just say you earned yourself a timeout comparable to Friggin' having to swim behind the good ship Reunion for five miles. Now, can you come back in? Dunno, Sis, you reckon we've driven long enough for him to...
  20. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Hey! We don't allow that kind of talk here on the bus. Off scene maybe... But not on the bus. *Moves crazedgonzofa to the outside seat, hitched up to the outside of the rear bus exit. That oughta teach him... Weirdo. Hey Sis... Lemme know when we get to the warehouse for some more...
Top