Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Oh sorry... Forgot about that one. Guess I'm a little bit less imaginative in that respect, just thought her and my eyes would be a dark brownish-black. But seeing as how Beth's playing Izzy now, maybe we should ask her as well. More story today?!? Certainly, look forward to it!
  2. The Count

    Creator's Block 2.

    Oh... They'll get shown off, seeing as how that's kind of how I got 'em lined up. For example, though I might use this... In the B's: Batman, followed by Babs and Buster Bunny as one entry, followed by Big Bird... And then later the Birthday Cake Bat-Babe. So... Anyone know any good Disney...
  3. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    So good it was, you made his line your siggy there Ry? No worries mon... Just gotta wait out the weekend for more story after Christy's test on Monday.
  4. The Count

    Creator's Block 2.

    *Smiling... Guess you didn't notice the ziffle there Ryan. But thanks, I do appreciate your added feedback. If I were sticking with the first option, the first ten wouldn't be the problem... It'd be all the others afterwards. But like I said, no worries, think I know what I'll do now...
  5. The Count

    Creator's Block 2.

    Hehhehhehhehhehheh. Welcome to my whirling mind Kate. If it helps, forget about #2 above. In truth, I'm thinking of either me own ghouls, or mixing it up with characters from other franchises. Sort of a mish-mash of Disney, Muppets, DC/Marvel superheroes, characters from other animated...
  6. The Count

    Creator's Block 2.

    OK... Since I'm back in a bit of quandry... You guys know how this works by now, I hope... Love to make up my own characters... Though I'm on a bit of a female-driven frenzy at the moment. What I'm thinking... 1 Could just go ahead and develop my own original concepts. Got ten of them...
  7. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Adam: How do I tell Izzy... Me: You know, I think Randall's the only one who's meant to truly die in this. Him, and maybe Ron too, though I'm not sure about that one. But it's still a sad part in the story... Though I'm confident Christy will make it a great ending when she gets back.
  8. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    You know... Think Lisa had the fright idea... I'll still be here with you guys... But I'm quitting the T*H*O and gonna see if Mrs. P can get me into the T*K*O 3976½ instead.
  9. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Yeah... Like as if your little spats in What The Hey? and Fraggle Film had nothing to do with it. Rully good stuff here. It's all so wonderful... But Izzy has green eyes? Me thinks a bit of liberal interpretation went into that. It's rully powerful and so moving... All I can say is...
  10. The Count

    Artpad

    So uh... You can use this website everybody's using to create your own artwork... No matter the character? If so, would there be any chance of recruiting some of the talented drawers/artists for my little pet projects? Please LMK ASAP. Thanks, have a good weekend everybody.
  11. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Not up to me Matty me boy-o. S'up to the good cap'n Christy.
  12. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    *Answering Matt: Especially when it's funnier to direct traffic!
  13. The Count

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Well... I'd tell you, but then I'd have to put out your lights with a bit of forceful blackmail... What with these nice little pictures I happen to have... *Nudge nudge, know what I mean? But I wont say aother word more. *Shoop, slurps drink down.
  14. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Yeah... Um, Sis... Could we please turn back? Not cause of anyone particular... It's just... We also left the Storyteller Fraggle behind. Fear I'd get just as mushy as Ryan if we left behind Hilda back when we reaided the place the first time. Oh, and that guy Bo's back there too.
  15. The Count

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Sorry Bo... That's the wrong answer. Don Pardo, tell him what he didn't win!
  16. The Count

    And I thought I had problems!

    Fight for your girl Snowth. Give 'em heck! Not Ryan though, we still need him for MopFam and his fanfics.
  17. The Count

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Hey Sis... You think we shoulda waited for Bo and Ryan? Seems they were awful tired, couldn't even wake them up when it was time to leave.
  18. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    That's a good man... Now see it gets posted, and soon. Management.
  19. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Hey guys... Wanted to ask, cause I'm curious about something. You know I tend to talk about my own little created characters... What I'm wondering, should I pursue that train of thought? Or should I go with a collection of charactes from other already-established franchises I enjoy? Or...
  20. The Count

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Hmmm... Don't rully remember that one. 81. You know what secret mutant power Andy WonKenobi and Beebers share. 82 You know the name of D'Snowth's little bunny. 83. You contributed to the Series 7 and Beyond ideas campaign when Ken asked for ideas for the then-thriving figure line.
Top