Search results

  1. D

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Casting is clearly a surprise... but did you keep the secret tradition of Peter Pan alive, considering who plays the father and Captain Hook? All and all, I'm also anxious to pick these up when they come out. I've really enjoyed Muppet Robin Hood so far, and it looks like these story based...
  2. D

    Little Muppet Monsters on Youtube

    Thanks for sharing these long lost classics. Again, I know Jim didn't think the show was that good of an idea, but I really wish they kept the monster muppet characters for future projects... and that they used the cartoon segments somewhere else. Now that we have all three aired episodes...
  3. D

    Favorite Human CastMembers

    There were just so many great ones in the course of the show's history, I cannot decide on just one.... If I had to pick 2 top favorites, it would definitely be Bob and Gordon. I mean, those are the 2 top SS human cast members, and they've had some of the most memorable bits on the show...
  4. D

    Favorite Gordon?

    Matt was great for what he was and all, but I really think the best Gordon was Roscoe. Not because he was Grodon the longest, not because he was the one I grew up with... he REALLY got into the spirit of the Muppets in a way that Matt and Hal didn't. I think the best SS human cast members are...
  5. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks, man...
  6. D

    Eye Lid Inequality Amongst the Fraggles?

    Evolution perhaps? And deep down, I think Boober does have eyes.... little beady ones. He just prefers to hide them.
  7. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can you get me Telly's Aquarium, Don't Touch Me, and Me Gotta Be Blue, Please? And if anyone has them, I'm still looking for Mr. Between and Watermellons and Cheese
  8. D

    Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

    I could ONLY see a Sweetums being sold for several thousand dollars at Sharper Image, like the life sized Star Trek or Batman figures they have. And who the heck buys them, unless they're filthy rich? I could see the size being the main problem... not only for material costs, but as you...
  9. D

    So Bad They're Good: Cult Films

    Well, Dick Tracy was pegged to be the next Batman... it did midly well from what I heard, but not nearly as good as they would have hoped, and a LOT of DT merchandise went straight to clearance... sometimes straight to dollar store. I really think it is a good movie... stunt casting Maddona as...
  10. D

    Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer released

    Is Inside Job the one where Buzz has to assassinate the leader of the Galactic alliance because the real one was kidnapped by the Gargantuans, and they've sent a decoy in her place? I could see that being pulled. And I find it highly ridiculous to ban an anti-drug episode because it has...
  11. D

    Jeffrey Tambor

    If you have not seen WordGirl yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. Jeffery's character is just delightfully straight faced, surprisingly incompetant, and totally mad... he really has a thing for bunnies and shiny things. I don't think anyone but Jeffery could have done it better.
  12. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I need to grab this comic and read it myself, but I have to say, if they aren't doing the MFS "origin" of Gonzo (which was bull to begin with, since the director screwed up the ending that kept Gonzo's origin ambiguous... check out Joey Mazzarino's Tough Pigs interview... he was NOT happy) I...
  13. D

    Muppet Symbiote Figures

    If they made a Buzz Lightyear and Doozer that good, I would go out and buy them, and I don't even like that style of figure. Great work. Hope it influences enough people in charge!
  14. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Which "Bus Stop" song do you have? The Televised "Meet Me at the Bus stop" 1950's scat sounding version or the album version?
  15. D

    Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

    We can rationalize it and debate it and all that, but the fact remains... someone dropped the ball a while ago, and when they could have used the very same disks to put in a separate S4, they didn't for no apparent reason. But I am seeing more "Complete series" having new season sets...
  16. D

    So Bad They're Good: Cult Films

    There's a local college radio station that has kid's programming, and they managed to play at least one song (usually King of New York) every single week. That's helping to keep that alive. So yeah, cult would be the right term. I wonder if Dick Tracy has a cult following.... I really liked...
  17. D

    Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer released

    Out of all the Pixar movies, I would actually hate to see them make Wall*E 2. The first one had such a powerful story behind it, and such an amazing message... and since everything rights itself at the end, a second film would take place after a happy ending with no conflict. Even if they do...
  18. D

    Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

    That's what I always say. We can never have the same thing, since most of the people that worked on those aren't around anymore... we can only hope it either captures the same spirit, or it's great in it's own right.
  19. D

    Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer released

    Well, The idea of making animated sequels never occurred to Disney, since they were too busy making the first movie of everything. And then the DTV movie market heated up, and it became a sequel-centric market. If you look at things now, Disney isn't the only one that does cheapquels, and it's...
  20. D

    Up discussion (Possible spoilers)

    They want one too... problem is, they need to have a sequal script that really holds up and blows away the second... and I really don't think they're even in the planning stages yet. Brad Bird once said he's open to Incredibles 2, as long as the script and story are good. And I really don't...
Top