Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Recording Order

    See, when I got info about said episodes from Henson.com, I got two different answers too, only mine didn't concern the Andy Williams episode. There was confusion re: the Alan Arkin and Carol Channing episodes, which was #92 and which was #95. I still don't know for sure, only know that Carol...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    All those episodes you listed are among my favorites, too. I haven't seen "Boober Rock" yet, but all the others. My list also includes "Marooned", "The Secret of Convincing John", "The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet", and the final trilogy of episodes, and lots more, actually...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock Season 2 officially announced

    I am giddy right now. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Darkwing Duck On Dvd

    Great show. Colorful villains, a vain, egotistical, often blundering hero, and snappy dialogue. Would love to have this on DVD. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Travelling Matt visits the beach

    I know he recounts trying to surf in episode 79, "Wembley's Flight". David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. Gorgon Heap

    "Down in Fraggle Rock" DVD coming 1/17/06

    Which episode is the bonus? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Guest stars who seemed to dislike being on the show

    Bernie Brillstein the Yiddish Yodeler. Bernie Brillstein, or course, was in real life Jim Henson's agent. You wanna talk weirder than the Muppets? There's only one guest star IMO who's palpably crazier than they are: the father of British absurdist comedy, Spike Milligan. He was also a...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Hmm, all those you mention keeping in touch with have screen names here, with the exception of Mike Petersen and Martin Baker. Unless they do and we just don't know it? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Small point of clarification: did you lose touch with Tims McElcheran and Gosley, or still keep in touch with them? It's unclear b/c of the punctuation. Thanks. Btw, you're doing great with this thread. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    No, I meant my last question. This last question of mine can be answered with a simple 'no', or a 'yes' followed by some names. I struck my previous question about the late B.P. Nichol when I found the answer elsewhere. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    I'm striking my last question- somebody already updated Beep's IMDb page. So I'll replace it with another, simpler question: Do you still keep in touch with any of your FR cohorts? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    See that's what I was getting at, but thinking it over I was having a tough time pinpointing the similarities in personality. Maybe the blustering and pomposity? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Addendum: reason I'm asking is b/c I wanted to update Beep's IMDb page, which doesn't list his death at all. Cause and date (or at least year- from the info on your site it looks like either '88 or '89) is what I'm trying to find out. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Thanks much Terry. I think I forgot to mention this earlier, but incidentally Jerry Juhl, Carol Bolt, B.P. Nichol and Bob Sandler were my favorite FR writers. Carol's one episode of Fraggle was such a GREAT script- the humor, the parallels (some of which took me months to catch), the clever...
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Gerry Parkes appreciation thread!

    James Lipton once said of working with the Muppets "they become more real than people". I like to think of how well Gerry carried it off, playing off of Sprocket. Their give and take was always believable, and they seemed to fill in each other's blanks. Sprocket may not have spoken, but he...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Anyone else think Pa Gorg looks like David Crosby?

    My best friend has never liked the Muppets, probably because I love them enough for two, but recently I've gotten him to watch some "Fraggle Rock" and he loves Pa Gorg- cracks him up like crazy. He thought Pa Gorg looked familiar, and then realized that he was thinking of David Crosby. Their...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Question about Inspector Red

    He was Boober, Matt, and the World's Oldest Fraggle. Three of the main characters in the episode including two of the suspects. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    When someone mentioned Southern, my gut reaction was Foghorn Leghorn. "That's a joke, son!" David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Forgot to mention this, but it may be helpful to put your questions in bold, particularly if you go into some detail aside from the question, that way it stands out. It may not be necessary, and Terry can veto the idea (I leave it up to him, really), but I know it's worked for other such...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    Speaking of Nelson's range, my informal research shows that he has just two notes shy of a full four-octave singing range, and that's just what's recorded. This explains why he was able to play high-voiced characters like Robin, female characters like Miss Mousey, and low-voiced characters like...
Top