Search results

  1. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:Yes Do it
  2. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    (Backstage) Kermit:Quick Beauregard Close the Curtain
  3. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    (The Audience applauds)
  4. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Thog:good grief this is going to bomb
  5. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Thog:and now here is our version of King Midas
  6. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Sweetums:Oops I forgot
  7. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:let's redo the intro again Thank you thank you and welcome again to Muppet Saturday Night Live with our very special guest star Joseph Gordon Levitt but first here is Sweetums and the Muppet Monsters and their take on the story King Midas (the curtain opens)
  8. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Mandy (Embarrassed):Nothing big brother
  9. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Joseph Gordon Levitt:Great thanks Mandy (Joseph kisses Mandy)
  10. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Mandy:we met some people at the bowling tournament and so we invite them to come and watch the show and see Joseph Gordon Levitt perform and our parents invited some people see for yourself (the curtain opens to reveal the cheering audience)
  11. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Mandy:Excuse Me guys but I have a solution for this problem
  12. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:Gonzo made a mistake with the flyers there's no audience here to see the show
  13. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:Uh Jospeh about your number we may have a problem with that
  14. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Steven:this is not good (Joseph Gordon Levitt enters wondering what's goin on)
  15. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Gonzo:Oops I think I know what the problem is on the flyers I accidently put tomorrow instead of tonight sorry boss
  16. kathy26

    Sesame Street Old School Outlines

    well I need some help with a muppet show with Frank Sintara
  17. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:well that settles that but where is our audience?
  18. kathy26

    Sesame Street Old School Outlines

    hey cjd874 you make the best outlines I have a question do you make requests?
  19. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    (suddenly the rest of the muppet monsters arrive trampling Steven in the process)
  20. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Sweetums:Hey Kermit where is everyboy?
Top