Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show 3 (Album)

    So after putting out "The Muppet Show" album and "The Muppet Show 2", the tradition kind of dried up, with only "The Muppet Show Music Album" following, featuring songs from all four seasons up to that time. So what if the tradition of one album a year HAD continued? Here's my "fanfic"...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Favorite little moments and details

    That was the one I was going to name! It's right after Boober says "squeet squeet squat squat", Wembley kind of looks at himself and does the dance, as if to say, "yeah, I guess that IS what I do." A lot of the little moments I recall (and a lot of the ones listed above) are Wembley & Boober...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Emmy nomination-snubbed TMS guest stars

    Wow, that's a horse of a different color. To think, in the decade when variety shows reached their saturation point, the Emmys decided to drop the award. In any case, they may have still submitted a male guest star in the first season, and could've submitted some in season five. Perhaps I...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Emmy nomination-snubbed TMS guest stars

    I'll start with my own guesses: SEASON ONE: Female nominee submission was Rita Moreno, of course, so that leaves the male nominee submission. My guess is either Peter Ustinov (who, like Peter Sellers the following season, played multiple characters in a variety of accents) or Ben Vereen (for...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Emmy nomination-snubbed TMS guest stars

    Hey everyone, Sorry I've been away for a while. There was a thread I wanted to post a while back, during Emmy season, after something occurred to me. Presumably, because there's no way Emmy voters can watch every episode of every show on the air, the powers that be determine episodes to...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline - Neil Diamond!

    Yes, but nothing as close to completion as the above was. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline catalog (DON'T REPLY)

    For some reason, the link to the Neil Diamond outline isn't working. Over HTML'ed it, I guess: Neil Diamond, 12/31/13: http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/tms-outline-neil-diamond.56669/ Maybe it's my computer, but does anyone know how to have different text over the link with the new...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline - Neil Diamond!

    Cat should probably be Kathy. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline - Neil Diamond!

    Hmm, well the Cat just meows and growls, so I dunno, maybe Dave? Funny thing about this outline, I had it almost finished except for ideas for PIS and BOP. Came up with ideas yesterday while vacuuming, wrote down as much as I could remember, and they turned out to be the most fleshed-out...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline - Neil Diamond!

    Rats: Richard and Louise in their most operatic voices Hunter: Richard (same character from Muppet Sports - "Goldfish Shooting" in the Elke Sommer episode) Opening number: Neil and immigrant Whatnots David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline catalog (DON'T REPLY)

    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/tms-outline-neil-diamond.56669/"]Neil Diamond[/URL], 12/31/13 David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline - Neil Diamond!

    I'm back. SPECIAL GUEST STAR: NEIL DIAMOND STYLE: SEASON FOUR (circa Dudley Moore) COLD OPENING: Scooter knocks and enters. Scooter: "Neil Diamond! 30 seconds to curtain, Mr. Diamond!" Neil: "Thank you, Scooter." (Scooter exits. Fozzie and Gonzo enter.) Gonzo: "Welcome to The...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Andy Kaufman!

    You know, for the 2nd S & W comment, the one interrupted by static, it should probably read like this in order to explain the context of the joke: Waldorf: "You know, I heard that in one of his TV specials, Andy Kaufman actually ASKED for them to mess with the picture during one part."...
  14. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Cass Elliott!

    I do not know why I didn't include Thog in the goodnights instead of George & Hilda (and perhaps Fozzie, for that matter). David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  15. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jack Gilford!

    One little addition: at the end of the S & W comment in which Waldorf suggests dust mopping the floor with Droop, Droop should slap Waldorf across the face with his nose. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  16. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Peter Lorre!

    Just thought of something to add to this one: in the closing number, during one of the musical interludes between choruses, the Devil floats up out of the ground, saying to Peter, "Hey, I'M the soul man around here. I always thought you was a leg man", or maybe just the "leg man" part. David...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Lost Swedish Chef sketch

    Did someone call my name? Hi Karen et al! Glad to join the discussion, and sorry that I only just discovered it. I have seen (and have copies of) all of the uncut episodes, and I have never seen it, either. I think it is a "lost sketch". HOWEVER, I think I've deduced from which episode it...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show title font for table placecards

    Possibly the wrong forum to ask, but my fiancee and I are planning our wedding reception, and she had the idea of incorporating TMS by having the placecards for the tables be Kermit's opening logo with the number in the TMS font. Does anyone know if that font can be found in a word processing...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Left out of the goodnights...

    Robin with a regular-sized hat would've been cute. Not unlike Fozzie with Chuckie put back together in the goodnights of the Edgar Bergen episode. There was something else similar to that in another episode but I can't remember what or which. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  20. Gorgon Heap

    "Fur" and "Frazzle"

    Jerry voiced Maurice and Frazzle, but obviously didn't puppeteer both. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top