Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Best TMS opening number

    Truthfully, I never thought of it any other way until I saw the episode, because the first time I saw both numbers was in the compilation "Rock Music with the Muppets", where they're in that order. Assumed it was that way on the show, too. Maybe they did it that way on the compilation because...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Left out of the goodnights...

    Agreed. Forgot about that one. He should've been in there, for "Memory Lane" alone, not to mention his brief backstage scenes. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Puppeteer identification help

    Figured it out, it is Rob Mills. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Gorgon Heap

    "The Muppets: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo" Teaser Trailer Online

    Yes it is. Nope, it's "Muppet Show" season four guest star and recent Best Supporting Actor Oscar winner (for "Little Miss Sunshine") Alan Arkin. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Most Attractive TMS Guest Stars

    Many of us watched the show during our, ahem, formative years. Post who sparked your curiosity either as a young person or as an adult. And keep it clean. Mine: 1) Bernadette Peters (my first celebrity crush) 2) Brooke Shields (my 2nd celebrity crush) 3) Cheryl Ladd (has grown on me over the...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    "The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

    Based on the draft I read, I'd guess that most of the Gary/Mary scenes in the trailer wound up in the finished version. Maybe they're not much more extensive than what we're seeing, though. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top