Search results

  1. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    Second it... All in favor? Agreed, another gret chapter. Liked the controlled chaos of everyone trying to get into the EM's bus... And Bo still driving to and from the theater, giving him some sense of self-importance. The phone call! What can I say... The phone call! And Kermit...
  2. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    Eh... Maybe so Nyz. Then again, I read Where Your Heart Leads You a while back... Guess I kinda thought of Wanda as being a white furred cat without any pre-conceived MopFam notions. But she is beautiful nevertheless, just as the author said she was.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

    Hey Bry... If you say we got nine players now that Kyle'll be joining us... Then how come he hasn't posted with his character's arrival and/or profile? Just tryin' to get him in here and get the game movin'.
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Causes electrical short-circuit so APES don't detect the use of magic incurred to make the tape over Baby Jana's mouth appear. There, that should buy her some time...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Actually, meant Java the person and not her story. Though, if you read through "Breaking Back In", you'll find some posts of Java's real life sprinkled throughout, which is why Nurse Janice Feratu reminded me of her in that last bonding scene. Good to know this is helping... All we want is...
  6. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    Can I just say... Meowvelous beginning. So... Wanda's a calico? Don't know why, but I thought of her as a white furred cat. The description was purrfect, and it was great seeing them interact... Worry on Rowlf's mind, not sure what he wants. Kinda of how I feel sometimes. And it was...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Hmmm... What to say... You start the chapter off with showing us Piggy's genuine grief, how she was crying no false diva crocodile tears. And then, by the end of the chapter, it kind of feels as if she put on an act to get exactly what she wanted, out of the hospital/torture room. The other...
  8. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Hey MW... Good to see you here. You need a reading list of some other author's stories? LMK which ones and I can put something together for you. And yes, not only do you need to watch the Vincent Price TMS episode... But you need the Twiggy TMS episode to get the backstory on UD's origins...
  9. The Count

    Sesame Street protos - one day left!

    Sorry Bry... Guess you'd have to have seen that episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 to get the joke. As to your question... You'll just have to wait and find out.
  10. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    Beth... Don't get me wrong... If that's the story you want to tell, then tell it. The last thing I would want to do is crush someone's creative inspirations and squash out that dream. Just thought that since a beloved Muppet's relation going through cancer treatment was done quite well...
  11. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Sorry... Because the next chapter has the presents, I've been kinda warffling and wembling with myself over my personal character-creation pet project again. Think I've reached a decision on that though, so I'm OK on that front. As for updating... Been at it most of the afternoon... And...
  12. The Count

    New Film Idea: Muppet Aladdin

    Another thing... Though you show promise with a Muppet parody movie... Maybe it'd be better if they do Muppet Arabian Nights, a big budget film version expansion of the Marty Feldman TMS episode. Also, as much as I liked Muppets Wizard of Oz and give all Muppet productions a chance before...
  13. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Yeah... More spaghetti... Er, more story rather. Good chapter, the decision's starting to take root in Gonzo's heart...TGMC reference when the spaghetti was talking to Fozzie, made me laugh. And the way Des Filmer manipulates Earth food... Very good description, you must've been watching...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Well, I've pretty much had a leisurely romp so far, haven't I? "Mardy"? Not familiar with that term. *OOC2: Would like to, but there's another story that's demanding an update...
  15. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    Hmmm... Not sure... The preview's great... Love how you're tieing in to that the Muppets get calls from their family on Friday, so why shouldn't Rowlf's be the same. Know this'll have its moments, both the good and the teary... But for the pivot of the story that Rowlf's brother Moe has...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Calling Christy on her cell phone... Hey Sis... Just have a feeling Bo's at... Yes, the candy shop... Yes, "that" candy shop. OK, I'll leave you to take care of him.
  17. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

    Yeah... What they said. Haven't heard from Kyle yet, sent him a PM. Talked to Kathy, she politely declined the invitation. Sent a message to Sara, haven't heard from her yet. Would recommend you talk to Kim (SkeeterMuppet), I think she's into Survivor and might/would be interested in this...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Knocking on Room #22's door. Hey Sara... You OK? Just wanted to see if you had fun on your mini-vacation. Also wanted to greet you and Scooter back home here at the dorms. There's some food in the fridge from yesterday's BBQ if you want any... Oh, and I sent you a message last night...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *After interview with Headmistress Featheringill... *On skell phone. Aw come on Sis... Didn't he make an attempt to remember? That oughta count for something. Besides, didn't he show you wre the only woman for him back on that... No, I'm at Glendale High, no fear of those... Well, you...
  20. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    That's OK Gonzo... Ve're just vaiting for two more Muppet friends to join us so this thing can start. Hmmm, wonder if another fuzzy and blue monster from Sesame vill be joining us.
Top