Search results

  1. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Great chapter. Loved the party... Rizzo and Pepe arguing over telling Gonzo about the jacuzi. Butch and Clyde... Probably some of your finest work, melding their slapstick villainistics. The bit with Beaker, how his head ducked into his lab coat, and then popped back up when he got hit in...
  2. The Count

    Breaking Back In

    Another great chapter. Loved how the black trenchcoated man stated his mission... And that KMUP still hasn't answered. Interactions were nicely handled... Big Bird and Kermit, Gonzo and Oscar. What group did Pepe come with? Noticed that you gave Bert and Ernie a separate entrance, didn't...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Upstairs in Floor 2's hallway... Knock-knock... Sara, you OK in there? Anything you need? I'll be over in the common room reading... The Count's already there with Uncle Deadly, Gonzo, Camilla, and Cantus. Can send the books with Scooter if you want. Hope you'll be all right.
  4. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Mmm... Good thing my bats brought some books to read. *Enjoying latest fanfic additions.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Adventure: Chaos At The Carnival

    Ah yes... That game has a fondness in my memories. There's already a thread about this in B/S/T BTW. My favorite level was Fozzie's... What me and my brothers used to do was go into Gonzo's level and ace it the first time around. Then, we'd go back in, save Camilla when she drops from the...
  6. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Snowthy... Lemme ask again... Is the model of the street you have in-scale with the Palisades figures of the other Muppets? Do you work on customs of that scale and detail? If so... I'm lookin' to hire, to help out my one-man customizing crew. If not... The plans are to have my guy work...
  7. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks... Tried to capture something for everyone. Woulda come across a bit better though longer with what I had that I lost, giving the characters lines during the nad-off. Will wait till some others come in and read... Also, might be a bit much for Sara, but I'm looking for help with a...
  8. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Ah yes... Sorry bout that. The parody of 24 was the Count watching Television by the Numbers again, much like the parody of Six Feet Under. But in the original Season 36 press announcement, with all the info we've come to expect from these announcements here lately... They said the parody...
  9. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 26. The entire Muppet clan, all their grownup friends from Sesame Street, the townspeople of Hensonville converged as one many-headed entity upon the Christmas tree set up in the castle's master study eager to find their presents. Many were wondering just which present was theirs...
  10. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Yep... Glad they're giving Prairie an episode to her own again. Though, isn't it a bit weird that in this and the one where Telly resumes his reporter duties you have asparagus being a bit of a focus? It feels OK the first time in the pageant... But the second time, eh, maybe I'm nitpicking...
  11. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Yes... That's kind of what I was trying to say, you said it better than I did regarding the health angle. S'okay to teach it... Just a bit tired of how much of it they stuff into the episode(s). And I'm proud that CM's still his gluttonous self... Kinda of with you, that it should have...
  12. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Yeah... That's what I figured... Forgot to add that in my previous post. Just seems similar to me. Also, I know the Law and Order parody is it's own parody... But two things. 1 Doesn't it seem to remind you of the Dragnet parody with Sergeant Thursday and Ben (voiced by Jim) tracking down...
  13. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    *Bringing in the automatic multi-penguin loaded cannons... Let 'em rip Sis!
  14. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Just went through the pertinent links at the site... The cast bios were probably the most surprising and interesting part to me... I'm sure that the season will have its regular 26 episodes, the ones at the site are just to drum up some publicity. The parodies... Some sound great...
  15. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    Something I've noticed... Not sure how long the songs last, or how often they get changed for the next one on the playlist... But when I log on to MC's front page, I get the song that's linked as "Now Playing." The thing that strikes me as odd, is sometimes the only way it changes to a...
  16. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    *Reloading cannon with another penguin... Fire 2 Sis!
  17. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    Mmm... Another great chapter Beth. Rowlf asking Wanda, then the meeting, and how the two of them don't kind of know where they stand with each other. To me, that's the heart of this story, and it's what I'm rully liking as the story progresses. Ooh... Wanda going to Piggy for man advice...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... Another day at MC Dorms... Well, had my bowl of cereal and I'm all washed up... Better head on over to the common room and catch up on my fanfics. Maybe Uncle Deadly and the Count are there already.
  19. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Vell... That's only if Animal shows up. Guess someone forgot to tell him vhere Snuffleupagus Island vas located.
  20. The Count

    Happy Birthday Tabi!

    Sorry I didn't see this till now... Don't have any onions, but how about the next best thing... *Pulls out lollipops flavored like birthday cake and candles. Happy birthday Tabi and may you have a vonderful day as you celebrate that vonderful you.
Top