Search results

  1. homerthegreat

    Maybe coming home from 3004

    True dat. (;
  2. homerthegreat

    Happy New Years Everyone!

    10 minustes past 12. Hope you had a good one! (;
  3. homerthegreat

    Check out my Anime Muppets

    Awesome!
  4. homerthegreat

    Time for a Resolution!

    Sounds like me.
  5. homerthegreat

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    Deleted? THat sucks. I liked reading it.
  6. homerthegreat

    Favorite Thread this year

    Make Way in the BATH TUB!!! (;
  7. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Yep, got our hair cuts. Not too long, but not too short. They're prefect. (: And sure, Animal would love to come over and play. We'l get dressed up for NYE. *proceeds to put on tux*
  8. homerthegreat

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    What happened to the old thread?
  9. homerthegreat

    Pepe was just on MTV Canada!

    Yes, it was just Pepe they talked to. Although, they did have some film of the Oz movie in-progress.
  10. homerthegreat

    Pepe was just on MTV Canada!

    The show is called '969".
  11. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Animal, if you're gonna play a few songs, you should practice. *Animal nods and heads over to drumset* HTG: I'll play guitar and you just do a simple beat. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. You don't want to get tired and fall asleep before the clock strikes 12!
  12. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    I'm Back! HTG: I thikn I'll go get my hair cut today? ANimal, you need one, too. *Animal brushes the hair out of his eyes* Animal: What? HTG: C'mon, let's go.
  13. homerthegreat

    Where do you get your Muppet avatars?

    www.avatarity.com
  14. homerthegreat

    MC Person of the Month

    Can I get a list of all the previous MC Members of the Month?
  15. homerthegreat

    Happy New Years Everyone!

    My family is having a party for NYE. MEh, I'll probably be asleep when the clock strikes 12! :) Happy New Year, all. (:
  16. homerthegreat

    Really irritated

    Mine is fine. All you need to do is be careful with it when you take it out!
  17. homerthegreat

    Sesame Street Wish List

    I doubt they will. Kermit isn't really under the Sesame license. If you want a Reporter Kermit, but one of the Koozebane Kermit exclusives!
  18. homerthegreat

    The Elusive Lips ...

    Wow--imagine his value in the future. I'm pretty sure there are less of him than Zoots!
  19. homerthegreat

    Disappointed in Steppin' Out Fozzie

    Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. A user over at Palisades (named JUBJUB) suggested using the pin part of a pushpin. He had pics, and it looked quite good. Not noticeable.
  20. homerthegreat

    Series 9 Paint Issues

    Yep. I don't think it was do to a hot shipment, though.
Top