Search results

  1. homerthegreat

    Help Finding Weezer Music Video

    http://winmx.com
  2. homerthegreat

    I'm back.

    Oh, of course. I'm there a lot. THanks for the welcomes, guys. :)
  3. homerthegreat

    I'm back.

    Thanks!
  4. homerthegreat

    The 80's

    I wasn't alive yet!
  5. homerthegreat

    I'm back.

    Haven't been on in the longest time, I really don't know why, I guess I was just really busy, and MC got lost in my life. But now I'm back posting again, I forgot how awesome this place is!
  6. homerthegreat

    No computer today

    I get days where I have to take a break from the computer, too, and it isn't that fair, you're right. It's not like all I do is go on the computer, I bike, I read, I play instruments. Well, you'll be back tomorrow! (:
  7. homerthegreat

    What music are you listening to?

    I have AFI;s CD Black Sails in the Sunset on right now. Current track: At A Glance.
  8. homerthegreat

    Fave user?

    nice to see I'm on everyone's list.
  9. homerthegreat

    What's your favorite baseball team?

    Blue Jays -- supporting the guys at home!!! But really, the Braves are where it's at. I watch nearly every game they play, great team.
  10. homerthegreat

    Favorite Beatles songs

    Eleanor Rigby Norweigan Wood Help! Come Together Let It Be ...but I could go on.
  11. homerthegreat

    What music are you listening to?

    Lately I've been listening to: Silent Alarm - Bloc Party Funeral - The Arcade Fire Get Behind Me Satan - The White Stripes
  12. homerthegreat

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have their self-titled album, and "Someday".
  13. homerthegreat

    Fave user?

    Crazy Chris!!!
  14. homerthegreat

    Showing what could have been...

    That is pretty sad, but look at all the stuff Palisades has given us. Personally, my collection completely satisfies me.
  15. homerthegreat

    Favorite Palisades figures

    Favourites (Not in order): S2 Crazy Harry S5 Gonzo S8 Sam the Eagle S9 Swedish Chef S9 Pops Least Favourites (Not in order): S1 Miss Piggy S3 Lew Zealand S6 Waldorf S8 Usher Scooter S9 Steppin' Out Fozzie
  16. homerthegreat

    A question about Palisades' paint

    Yes, my Suggs' feet are still not dry and I purchased them at S8 launch! I find that Palisades does have the odd "sticky", "tacky", or "greasy" figure even in their other lines--Dib, from Invader Zim is a pefect example.
  17. homerthegreat

    Cory's Meeptrix custom figures & poster!

    I'd love to see them as well!
  18. homerthegreat

    Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

    Palisades won't give us the figures we really want? Uh, they did do this whole line taking suggestions and requests from the fans. Palisades is probably the most customer-oriented collectibles company out there. Saying that Palisades won't give us the figures we want is untrue. And The Uncle...
  19. homerthegreat

    What have you got to do to be a Senior Member?

    Were members ever able to have custom titles?
  20. homerthegreat

    My Simpsons Forum

    Sure! Are you registered on mine?
Top