Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Guess I should get to writing too... Just that I have a bit of a block regarding my private project... Revisiting all the descripts I've got saved in other files, deciding just what it is I want to do with... Well... Gotta commit to something and get it done... *Sets to working on the...
  2. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Then here's some education for you Sara... Howard, performed by Brain Henson... Started out on Muppets Tonight, his full name, Howard Tubman. His schtick on the UK spot featuring him and his faithful butler Carter, was that Howard was immensely fat and treasured/devoured his weight in fine...
  3. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Glad you're liking it... Couple of references around Piggy's chapter, 20 I think... Not sure if you spotted 'em. More? When I get the chance, it'll come.
  4. The Count

    English danishes - danglish???

    Oh... Guess you found the custodian surprise filled Danglishes then. Good... Lets the rest of us know to avoid those. Christy? You there girly? C'mon, we gotta get some more water balloons/bombs prepped for when Bo decides to stick his head back in here.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    As soon as Bear, our gracious host, gets back from his own wacation.
  6. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Oosh! Yes, made up sound word. Greatness abounds here in this chapter. The practice in Vegas... "Twist And Shout", was that the Beatles' version or the original by the Eisley Brothers? "Dream, Dream, Dream" by the Everly Brothers. And how the couples were put together... Nice to see...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Think I'll go downstairs and get... Woh! Animal's on the varpath. Better stay in my room a little vhile longer then.
  8. The Count

    Moore's Family Backstory

    That was rully great... Bringing in elements of Christy's double life... Bo perfectly not paying attention and his lines after Christy left... How Vic's exploring might get Kyle into trouble... All rully good stuff in this chapter. Please post more... Soon... Ish?
  9. The Count

    Chuck McCann

    Sorry for getting that tomato's name wrong. The last episode I remember watching was the one where the John Astin mad scientist had all the heroes trapped, kind of reeling/hauling them in some sort of trap at the end of the episode. Actually... The Tale Spin pirate I'm talking about is the...
  10. The Count

    Henson Panel at Comic-Con

    Heh heh heh... Maybe they should get their precious Gypsy to do the sketch instead.
  11. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Season 2 coming September 5

    Hey Phillip... Quick question... What's happening with Mokey? I mean, has she been restored to the group art that'll be used for the release? Some of the members have noticed she's been absent from some merchandising, just want to know if this has been addressed.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Ah... That was a fine Sunday lunch Izzy dear... The salmon and mustard patties, delicious. Glad we cut them into little bite-size pieces for the girls. An old family stand-by, corn and peas and green beans salad with dried onions and mayo mixed in. The plantains and carrots complimented...
  13. The Count

    English danishes - danglish???

    Yes... Along with I Want To Hold Your Ear and some other songs we never heard back on the Street. *Need someone's help reading the back label... Maybe later, or probably when I finally get some help photographing it'll be in my review.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... You'd think that'd give you an idea for a fic or something... Or maybe a chapter or two... Ah, I'm just so glad I found my rare Letter B album. Gonna be working on a few things, maybe I'll save the story till tomorrow since more of my usual loyal readers will hopefully be online then.
  15. The Count

    Chuck McCann

    Hmmm... Don't remember who Beefcake from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was. Never saw Drak Pack, kinda interested in what it was. Burger Beagle... That was the sort of Curly Joe one who loved to eat anything and everything, right? Dump Truck from Tale Spin, that was the german wolfhound...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

    Hey Bryan... When you give us a challenge, like the guess which Muppet... Are we supposed to post our answers/replies in the game thread? Or should they be sent to you via PM instead? Just asking...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure hope the guys had a nice day at the zoo... Oh well, everybody's probably asleep by now. *Soft music plays. The dorms were brought to you by the letter B... For the haunting song, Letter B. And by the number 4, because there are four members in the Beetles. Good night.
  18. The Count

    English danishes - danglish???

    Waking up eh? Then here are some lilting tunes to make that transition easier... *Puts Letter B album into the music machine, sound eminating from its source.
  19. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Great chapter Sara... Especially how the story's starting to take shape, the hot water... And how it's affecting everybody... Thought you portrayed Doc and Sprocket quite well... Would say more, but I'm a bit vexed at the moment. Lost a rare album, hope I can find it soon.
Top