Search results

  1. The Count

    English danishes - danglish???

    *Pokes head back in room... Somebody say there were muffins? Banana nut and the cornbread or oatmeal raisin are the ones I like... Though I wouldn't say No to a Danish or two.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hmmm... Wonder what Sis is up to. Guess I'd better grab a quick bowl of cereal before leaving. Izzy will be up soon, tending to the girls. Better leave her a note I'll be gone... Doing some student files at school, I'd probably be free if Sis were to need me though. Either that or a couple...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    *Sigh* Vell guys... Vent to Bear and posted my guess. Thought ve vere supposed to post it here, not sure if ve vere supposed to send it to him via PM. Oh vell... Ve did our best, all ve can do now is vait until Monday and find out the werdict. *Heads off to kitchen for some breakfast.
  4. The Count

    "The Choice"--A Fraggle Rock FanFic

    Wow, that was great... Only thing missing... Is this still part of Chapter 2? Or is it Chapter 3? Was missing that at the head of the story segment's text. References to the T. Matt Fraggle Room. Loved the description of the Fraggle scarecrow. Ominous, and guardianlike at the same time...
  5. The Count

    English danishes - danglish???

    Can I come along with you and Jack Sis?
  6. The Count

    I'm going to be an aunt (again)!

    Ain't that the truth Snowths. Did I hear someone say Kathleen? Oh, I hope it's Ms. Turner... Big fan... Wha? Not her? Its... Oh... Sorrrrrry. Kathy, hope you'll be a great aunt to your new niece or nephew. You've been a great friend, that's for sure. And don't worry, you can...
  7. The Count

    Don Music without Kermit

    Well... There was the one time Don Music was composing a song with the help of Simon the Sound Man instead of Kermit. And there's also The American Revolution sketch where Don plays Thomas Jefferson, having a tough time penning the Declaration of Independence because he has nothing to write...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Happy and humming the original version of how the Sesame Street theme sounds... Sure am glad Kath'll be an aunt again. Got a few smaller/younger cousins from my cousins on my dad's side already. Count: And your third? Claudia? She's getting married in November. You know, I'm also glad...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Looks like it'll be a quiet summer night for once. No new stories for a while... Already sat down with the family and had dinner. Yep... Another quiet summer night.
  10. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Vell then... If there's no disagreement among our camp... *Goes up to Bear... Um, Mr. Bear. Team Wubba Wubba has solved the clues for our first challenge. It vas a team effort, and ve believe the Muppet in question you vanted us to guess vas... Telly Monster.
  11. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Uh Elmo... It's a good idea to gather tings ve can make a shelter out of early... But I think that Bear has allowed us to remain in the lodge for one last veekend. So I don't think shelters vould be necessary fright now. He'll probably tell us vhen to start building them anyway, as that'll...
  12. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Sent you the clues Kermit, along vith our team's discussion. Hope this helps.
  13. The Count

    The Tie That Binds

    This was probably the one chapter I've liked the most. Some girl bonding between Piggy and Wanda, gossipping about men, er, boyfriends. Rowlf overhearing them, deciding that he has more pressing matters. Kermit and Rowlf seeing each other off early in the morning. Wanda tiptoeing quietly...
  14. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Did you forward the message to Kermit? Vondering if ve should vait till hearing from Elmo and Animal.
  15. The Count

    Muppet Adventure: Chaos At The Carnival

    Yeah... I have The Count's Countdown. The levels are OK... Particularly the first one on the streets of NYC/Sesame and the last one in the castle.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Yes... Thank you Kermit and Grover. Heh, good thing I called the huddle. Check your own priwate message inbox Grover, you'll find my response.
  17. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Ah ha, thank you Kermit. And vith two clues... Grover, Elmo, Animal... Huddle up, I got the answer to our challenge. Of course, if you could send me your clues as vell to confirm my theory...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

    Aw... But I've already figured it out. Thanks for your clue Matt.
  19. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

    Well... He's sending us the clues via PM... Plus, he said that we should communicate with each member of our teams to put the clues together. So I'd think discussion of the clues should take place between teammates privately. Then, once we've agreed on an answer, that's when we post. BTW...
Top