Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Adventure: Chaos At The Carnival

    Like I said... Could be wrong... It could very well be Dr. Grump. Have an old Nintendo strategy textbook with that game... And I have to say, this was much better than the basic SS games.
  2. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Ah ha! Hotsy-totsy... That's 1, 1 vonderful challenge! Now then... Vhere did my teammates get off to? Mmm, and I'd better call in my bats for help... After all, vith my Muppet Listing research... Vell, off to check vith my furry friends, and froggy baby too.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Hmmm... If it's the one I'm thinking of... Vell, you don't vant to start vith a penalty against your team, do you?
  4. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Is it 'Them Bones? Ve'll have to vait until our host gets back next Monday... The competition hasn't really started. Ve're just enjoying ourselves for the moment at the main lodge.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Adventure: Chaos At The Carnival

    You mean Doc Hopper... I think. And yes... The point of the game was that the Muppets had to rescue Piggy locked away in the castle. To get to the castle, you needed to get the four keys, earned after beating the individual rides/levels. But like I said, we were never able to get past the...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Huh? Did I just see a ghostly wision of Janice? Eh, maybe...
  7. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Fright... Or even longer if he doesn't post it then. BTW: Sis, you gone through my new chapter yet?
  8. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Yes... You'll be on our team, vith Kermit, furry and loveable Grover, little Elmo, and myself. *Aside to Grover: Better tell the chef to have plenty of supplies ready, ve're going to need 'em.
  9. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Oh... OK then. Just remember to check in, we don't wanna lose you like last time.
  10. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Yes... Look for that siggy to change as we get closer to Season 37... Especially now that I have two new buddies to help me till then. And you're going away for the weekend? Who'll look after all those roomies? Eh, s'okay... No worries mahn, see yoo in de funny papers.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats drop off a large package... Count: Hey Eduardo... Yeah, what is it? Count: There's a box here for you. Rully? Didn't think the mail'd get here this early. Where/who's it from? Count: Greg and Maria from Houston... Wha?!? No! *Opens package retrieving two prized additions. Wah...
  12. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    No no no... We aim the cannons at the author to nag them into posting more story. *Detonates penguin before it even reaches Christy. Dark brown teddy? Hmmm, guess you got that one from the bin. S'all fright. Carry on.
  13. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Mmm... That makes a perfect 10 Muppet castavays here on Snuffleupagus Island. Looks like ve have one more veekend at the lodge before our host returns. Glad ve're all here together though.
  14. The Count

    Sugar Beet song

    Yes... There is indeed a song from Sesame Street titled "Sugar Beet". If you want the lyrics, head on to http://members.tripod.com/Tiny_Dancer/sesame3.html You'll find it there along with lots of other Sesame and some Muppet songs' lyrics. If you want the home address of this terrific...
  15. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Hi Melissa... To better understand what or who is considered a spammer here at MC, you should contact Fozzie Bear the moderator. Not sure I could give you a good definition of the concept per MC's standards... Would be best if you get educated by the man we deffer all spam-related decisions...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

    Actually... You don't have to worry about that any more Bry. Kyle just posted Animal's profile in the game thread. So now that there are ten of us, the game can begin. Except that you'll be leaving on a mini-vacation tomorrow... Well, you'll let us know how to proceed. Hope this helps.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *The Count, at the bat-organ, singing quietly... Go to sleep, my little bat Oh, say good night to your black cat Do not put on your nightgown You'll be sleeping upside down Go to sleep my little goblin While your cradle is a wobblin' I will sit and count your snoring Even though you...
  18. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    That's great you were able to find a loophole around the home page code Phill. Saw your posts just now, I understand the reasoning and would've said it was OK... But I'm glad this mini-update's possible. Need to ask you about something else, will drop you a PM.
  19. The Count

    Season 37 Press Kit

    Oh... Nah, these babies range from I'd say 4 inches (Robin, Rizzo, Pepe) to 6-7 inches standard to Sweetums who stands a mighty 10 inches tall. They're all splendid and in-scale with each another. If you never collected 'em, then seeing as how you're up there in Canada... Get the to your...
  20. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks guys... Now that's what I like to see, Sara posting in a FanFic thread again. If you can, great. But I put it up there as a request, so others can help out if it's too much for just one person. Oh great... Fell into that one... Now someone'll quote "Just One Person." Sheesh...
Top