Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    Jeezzz... when did that happen? I thought they were shooting it?
  2. D

    I have something very important to say

    Mr. Bounce bounces bounce....
  3. D

    Rumor: Abby gets own segment

    I have a feeling it would be on every episode. I think having them alternate with EW would be brilliant... but last time they tried to run episodes without Elmo's World (I guess, a test in trying to phase it out), they met with grumbles from 4 year olds, prompting them to have to put it back...
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    ...'DOH! I forgot... gimme a second... Ah yes... short answer Muppet Snidely Whiplash, long answer... He'd be a blue green anything muppet and possibly the same shape and make as the Count, with the same pointy ears.he has very shifty eyes that are half opened in a scowl most of the time...
  5. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    Corey.. if you're reading, this is why you're the bees knees to us! :) I wouldn't be surprised or in any way upset if a company co-produces the film. Reservoir Jews...errr...Inglorious Basterds was co-produced by Universal (and it's one of the best movies I've seen in some time... just saw...
  6. D

    "The" Cookie Monster?

    Heh heh... OH YEAH... brilliant observation. They make it appoint to always call The Cheat THE Cheat.
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    That's the one thing I think I really can agree with. I HATE this kind of crap, and I said I'd only watch it if they appeared within the first 15 minutes of the show. Honestly, this kind of stuff can't be helped because it's such a huge, huge hit with people that love to watch reality TV shows...
  8. D

    A list of Sesame Street toys for the 40th anniversary...

    I'm glad someone agrees with me. Really, someone forgot to send the memo that we're in a...I dunno... recession, and no one's gonna wanna buy any toys for that amount of money? The thing that really bugs me is not only is it an old Ernie sculpt, but it was an old Ernie sculpt they made...
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    Well said. I for one am sick and tired of the same "Waaah Waaah... Jim Henson is gone, and the Muppets should have died with him since everything they do sucks, and I don't want an open mind to appreciate anything for what it is," opinion. Listen... Charles Shulz took Snoopy and co with him...
  10. D

    Sesame "Muppet Diplomacy" in the news

    It really did. If anything mike should have some sort of warning or temp banning... he has done this numerous times before, trolling around threads and trying to censor everyone's threads, taking the discussion out of discussion group. I think his behavior in the "I can't wait for Season 40"...
  11. D

    Sesame Street at the Daytime Emmy Awards

    No wonder no one told me why they don't know who won the kid's show awards... I can't find them myself! Oh wait: Here's some... Sesame Street lost to Between the Lions. An oddity, since I didn't think they made any new episodes of late. But yay to them.
  12. D

    Where's Waldo voice artists

    I found a couple on Youtube... but you have to search for "Where's Wally"... and it gives you the UK version. it features the same voice cast, but alternate takes of lines substituting "Waldo" with "Wally." And on the subject, Waldo is known as Charlie in France, Effy in Israel, Willy in...
  13. D

    Any Scooby-Doo fans here on the forum?

    Any of them can be good if done right. I felt both Flintstones movies were really well done (if miscast), and I really think the Jetsons has potential (though, I'm concerned about the fact that they've been trying to get it out since 1996). I spoke my peace about the smurfs... Yogi Bear really...
  14. D

    On the subject of remakes...

    I really don't think it is, as I said. Otherwise every single Dracula movie would be a remake of the 1930's Universal one... and Love at First Bite, Dracula Dead and Loving it, and Blackula are not what I'd exactly call remakes. Even Bram Stoker's Dracula I wouldn't say has any distant...
  15. D

    Zemekis/Disney To Remake "Yellow Submarine?"

    Actually, adding in dialogue at the last minute didn't exactly help things either... the whole movie was just a 90 minute snoozefest. I think it was the worst thing I've seen ever to come out of Disney (animation)... even worse than the totally historically inaccurate (and not too much fun to...
  16. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    I was thinking the exact same thing. They didn't purposely replace Steve for some greedy reason... Steve is clearly busy/sick/or somehow couldn't make it for some other reason... and maybe it was too late to even get him to pre-record. I agree, it was overly harsh... he sounded a little off...
  17. D

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Nuts... now I'm gonna have to start clapping to get Piggerbelle back to life, and I might damage the comic. :shifty:
  18. D

    Sesame Street Bloopers/Technical Difficulties

    I don't know if this was listed, but I just saw the Ernie's A maker skit... the second time he makes the A, his hand knocks out a piece of the machine while he's getting the "A".... it's a large piece on the left of the machine. check it out at the 39 second mark Plus, he does sort of...
  19. D

    Who Misses Oreo Os?

    I think it was some sort of money thing or something,. but I could NEVER get those sort of cereals. Ever. of course, even if I did, I would have thrown the box away when they had it. Now, I don't take any chances... I save every cereal package that has a cartoon or movie tie in. What...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Anyone else almost die from the Machu Pichu skit? That was totally hilarious.
Top