Search results

  1. The Count

    The Count's Signitures

    Huh? *Pops head back in. Of course it's fair Bo... Just as fair as those torture lines Lisa jabs down into your left atrium. Now get to posting some story, or... No siggy for you!
  2. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Vell... I'm sorry to see Gonzo have to leave us. His brand of weirdness vas something you could alvays count on.
  3. The Count

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Right! And that's why you're not getting any siggy pudding. Not till that scene gets posted. Unless you could see your way to posting a whole chapter. That is, if you have it in you old Beau. No, not another siggy more till then. *Heads back to watch the new applicant's moose-shrieks'...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK Kyle... These'll be ready and waiting when you get back. Oh hey Bry... You wanna try some of these fudge brownies I made? Got a couple of batches chilling in the freezer/fridge to wrap up for Kyle and Lisa later. But I made extra for the rest of the gang. Was also wondering if I...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Me thinks they're playing down at the beach Kermit.
  6. The Count

    Dan Castellaneta

    Well... The ones I like from that list... Aladdin: Genie, always a source of laughs. Darkwing Duck: Megavolt... One of the essentials from his villains roster. *In my comparison of DW to Batman, Megavolt is the one I've got penciled in as the Riddler likeness. The Batman: Arnold Wesker...
  7. The Count

    Breaking Back In

    *Bringing tray of sodas and popcorn... OK guys, pass it on down the line. Hope I got back in time for the Second Act of this great reunion special. *Sits down waiting for the show to get started again.
  8. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    Say... You think that penguin cannon's loaded? Huh? Oh yeah, forgot she's at a fair-type celebration herself today as well. OK, come on guys, just leave that thing there... We can come back when there's some new story to read. *Disgruntled penguins get out of cannon and squabble a little...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Hmmm... Haven't heard from Leyla lately. Sure hope she's got another chapter coming. That, and an update on her special assignment. Oh well... It'll get posted, I hope, *Checks to see that the muffin cannon's loaded.
  10. The Count

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Hmmm... Now what sig did I use for the letters K and J... Oh well, guess I'll never remember what they were... Seeing as how that guy named Beauregard or something like that won't post more story. Such a shame, this had so much promise...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Coming back to the common room's kitchen area's oven... Oh good, looks like the fudgy brownies are done. Now I'll just take them out and let them cool a little... While I work with the chocolate and form the little extra attachments. *Cuts brownies into squares, lets them cool, and forms...
  12. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: Four Plus Two Over Five

    That was sure a fun chapter... Good to get some exposition in at the Silver Dragon. And Rizzo practically takes up the role of Blunc, so maybe it's a good thing that little passling isn't anywhere in sight for the moment. Heh... Cornelia thought Von Doom was cute before. And I like how...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Now that I've finished my Sunday brakfast and all the dishes are chugging along in the washer... Think I'll gather up some ingredients and make something special for Kyle and Lisa. *Gets chocolate, chocolate chips, nuts, some baking flour and other such stuff to start baking.
  14. The Count

    New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

    Yes... Leslie Karrara's most probably best-known Muppet character so far is Spamela Hamderson from Muppets Tonight. She was also one of the two main voice actresses for this radio show about time-traveling historical misadventures, forget the show's name. But I'm looking forward to...
  15. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... You could always use the last half of the chapter to explain how that mysterious migrating log got to the desert. Come to think of it, maybe that could be the next scene... How the Muppets got to the desert. But whatever you come up with... Please post soon!
  16. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    OK... Lemme try this again. Yes, Eight Balls of Fur is an SS song that could be seen as a parody of Great Balls of Fire. The parody was sung by Chris of Chris and The Alphabeats fame. He even went so far as to destroy the piano, rocking it so hard with his piano-playing prowess. The episode...
  17. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Ah... Let me reply then... 1 Little Richard? "Great Balls Of Fire" was recorded by Jerry Lee Lewis, not messieur Richar, as pronounced by Colinn Montgomery in an episode of Whose Line. *Take that Snowthers! (Snowthers = D'Snowth, our resident T*K*O scribe and Kathy Greenwood obsessee.) 2...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    You know... Rather enjoyed that installment. Mmm, something tells me that little pink book of hers is used to extract her vengeance... Just not sure if the idea of how came through, or if I want to know just how it is used. Loved the references... Robin with the harmonica, The Gift. The...
  19. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Actually... This was quite good. Only thing that needs cleaning up is where Kermit and Piggy are getting into their car after visiting the dream interpretor, a bit confusing who's responding to whom there. Interesting schtuff with Penny the Panda and her daughter, I'm sure she'll come into...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... You've got a point there Rowlf. Hope you guys have fun at the park, and try not to lose Robin among all the greenery down there. Boy... Need to hear that song again, but I think I have one that'd be perfect for Lisa. Course, doesn't help that I hum a little of her name's song when I...
Top