Search results

  1. The Count

    The Count's Signitures

    And here are some more for today... T: Telly, Thog, and the Two-Headed Monster. A trio of monsters: a purple one who loves triangles, a blue one-horned giant, and a lavender one who argues with themselves. S: Scooter, Slimey, Snuffy, Statler... The Muppet's gofer, Oscar's pet worm, a...
  2. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Awg Lisa... How do you manage to win me over like that? No, don't answer. Oy, the chapter divided into three parts of enjoyment for me. First part: Rowlf and Kermit meeting up at the restaurant. All the conversational effort of the frog to tell the dog about the pig. And then letting...
  3. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Agreed... Now, if you please... Post some more. Oh, and get to nagging some of the other authors like Sara and MuppetWriter's Fantastic Four/Muppets thread. Me thinks there's something in that first chapter that'll make you concerned for a little... Oh, I'm almost giving it away! Anyway...
  4. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    That was a good short chapter Ru... If any of these "chapters" can be called short. Floyd suggesting some musical accompaniment for Gonzo's act... Oh, I'm sure I don't know what song from Reverend Richard Pettiman's repetoir Floyd has in mind. Camilla and Janice's scene was probably my...
  5. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    Isn't that always the way? Especially when we're waiting for updates. Hear that Sis? Post more! Please.
  6. The Count

    Breaking Back In

    Another thing... Really liked the little cameo backstage between Beauregard and George the Janitor. Nice to see you're paying attention to the history and cast of the Muppets. More soon, please!
  7. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: Four Plus Two Over Five

    Don't dare me to something like that buddy... You'll go down harder and faster than, well, it won't be pretty. BTW: 1 and one-fifth is the answer to your question. Loved this... And if Robin's in any kind of mess in the center of the action, that's a surefire recipe to draw in some of the...
  8. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    As am I, interested to read some more. Perhaps a bit of cleaning with certain big words, but the general idea's there... Shining through like that bright star of theirs. Rully intrigued... Intruged? *Barb at Lisa. Hope to see references to other stories, or some of the old gang from...
  9. The Count

    Breaking Back In

    Can I just say... Hugggggggs!! Thank you Java... To know that old phantom got a bit of a break to go and deliver... And then to arrive just in time... Oh, is that fresh popcorn I smell? Sorry, get distracted some times. Amber being comforted by Kermit about her newfound stage fright...
  10. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    Star? Didn't notice a "star" in that chapter. Must've meant "start". And yes, it's a good thing Sis decided to post this. Now then, if you want to see a nice star... Then might I direct you to MFG...
  11. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 28. The days passed bleeding into one continuous party, the days and the nights seemlessly merging into one breathing entity. Christmas Day had come and gone, but that didn't mean the spirit of the season faded into the guests' memories, filed away in some secret compartment meant...
  12. The Count

    Cleaning Figures

    Would generally just use a cloth and some water. After that, if they're still dirty, use some soap but rub it gently to get the dirt out and then rinse with water and dry it off with the cloth. Hope this helps.
  13. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    To second what Lisa said... Yaeeeeyyy!! This was another great chapter. Let's see, what did I like the best... Robin manning, or frogging, the sound boards. That little frog has a good ear, and pretty soon he'll be in charge there. Heh, Robin on the sound board, his cousins Jane Frog and...
  14. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    Cookie Monster: Thank you! *Hugs Beth, turning to devour brownies. Oh, me have friends who like this too... Me go get them. *Count and I come in... Hey, anybody order any milk? Grover: I thought I heard a cow in here earlier. No no no... Just milk, now go mingle among the guests and...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... And with such activity in the reading room again, not sure when I'll have the chance to update my own or work on my pet projects. Trust me, I now have a path for finishing MFG, just ubber busy catching up with everybody else's stories.
  16. The Count

    Sesame Workshop unveils plans for Season 37

    This is turning out to be a great week! First, Lisa returns to us here on MC... And now, Tooooonnnyy!!! Missed you buddy... Though there might be some confusion on the boards if I see you online, cause there's a guy listed as "Muppet Dude". Eh, we'll just ignore that for now. Not only...
  17. The Count

    Muppet FanArt Help.

    No worries Java. Leyla's stepped up to the plate so to speak. Waiting till she says if she has all the characters on the cast roster to then begin getting some descripts and furthering this wee little surprise I plan on springing on the unsuspecting fools over in a particular thread we...
  18. The Count

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Ditto to Lisa's and Leyla's posts. Still more posts to get to... The part that kinda sticks with me is... In spite of the sadness and the rain and everything bad that's going on... She still has time to go shopping, for shoes no less. Heh, we've all got our little self-indulgent treats...
Top