Search results

  1. The Count

    The Muppet Central Dictionary

    OK... Since Vic asked for it... The Muppet Listings: n. A list-form compilation of all characters, Muppet or human, who have appeared in the various Henson productions throughout the years. Though there are some exceptions, this project (currently in its fifteenth version) attempts to be...
  2. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Thanks... Just need the sponsors for 4124, the episode with Super Slimey.
  3. The Count

    The Muppet Central Dictionary

    Glad I could help. Sometimes I leave entries like "The Number 4 Cheerleaders" in alphabetical placement because of the N in "Number". Other times, at least the one example I have to offer, I changed 7-Words-Max to "Seven-Words-Max" so he'd fall into the S file. Working on Version 16 of the...
  4. The Count

    I know this is old stuff but..

    No Clue Vic... That's one of the ones I still have to track down and add to the collection. Keeping my two Megas unfethered, though still inside their boxes. Hope this helps.
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Gracias Becky. BTW: What were the sponsors for 4124 and 4125 respectively?
  6. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Grumble, grumble... Rully hating that we're missing out on these new episodes. Maybe tomorrow a repeat of 4125, though I doubt it. The Hansel and Gretel Healthy Story moment... The one that I'll watch, but it's the one I have a major gripe against. Elmo's World: Cameras was from last...
  7. The Count

    Doc's name

    Heh... 1 The nickname "Doc" is often used for a more mature person who wears round clear glasses and appears to have a great knowledge on some manner of scientific field, whether technological or medicinal. 2 The names of the dwarves in Disney's Snow White were assigned to go with that...
  8. The Count

    The Muppet Central Dictionary

    Well... You could always also use "Yeth" like Myth (Carol Kane) from TMM. Few things... The entry for 3004 and the punctuation mark entries should probably go at the top of the list, punctuation first and then numbers because they fall outside of any proper lettered alphabetization. At...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Sis... Here's Skeeter's present, sorry it's late. Got her a neat sports watch, it has a stopwatch feature and a sort of bugle call alarm. Hope she likes it. Oh hi Erin...If you need some help plotting out story implications... My door's open, or you can leave a message. BTW: If you...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    You're just lucky I guess... Either that or your brother/sister/thing likes you very much. *Leaves for school with girls in toe. Hope Sis manages to get those twins of hers under control and back to school. They'll end up worse than her, would hate for that to happen...
  11. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    You mean you'll now be Shoeless Seafood Special? Great chapter Sis... Rully liked that now Fozzie and Fozzie are coming along for the ride. The ushy-gushy comes forth with Kermit bombing at picking Piggy up at the bar... The two of you in the ladies room... Great dialogue, and you get...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    No new episode today for me... Got a repeat of the episode where Telly and Baby Bear are playing basketball, and Telly accidentally hurts Baby Bear in the nose with the ball.
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    That's great Kiki. Will skip the TMS sets, since I have all of Season 1 and 2 on VCD from my trading/business partner. Got the rest of the releases on my B-Day/X-Mas wishlist though.
  14. The Count

    The Muppet Central Dictionary

    Yes... Nyssa already corrected me on that one Bo. BTW: Check the dorms, there's an announcement there for all.
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Well... It'll be a bit of a long wait for both sets Kiki. The Old School Sesame Street set won't be released in the USA until 10/24/2006, but the second season of TMS won't be released until some time in 2007 (at least that's what I've been led to believe given the threads in the Muppet...
  16. The Count

    Mary Kay Bergman

    *Bringing this back up topside... Will come back and comment later.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Announcement. Hello to all of the dorms' residents. A bit of bad news to relay. It seems that the file where I kept the dorms current register has been corrupted. *Stupid MSN Messenger program... Anywayif you could... I would appreciate it if everybody who's been admitted as registered...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh? That's not the score I got from Prawny... Will let the two of you get together and talk it over before adding it to the team's record. And Lisa and Ryan... You know your rooms are diagonally across from each other's right? Heh... Still have some posts to go through.
  19. The Count

    The Time the Muppets Beat Time

    Phew! *Finishes reading through Layla's post. You have learned much in the art of author name-calling... Good you done have young student. Oh, before forget I... Story more post please soon!
  20. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Actually... Glad there was a bit where Wilson spoke with the Dukes before the chaos of the trading pit... Sounded with the same sort of concern Richard would have if Kermit demanded something crazy of Scooter. You'll have to see the hecticness of the scene for yourself though.
Top