Search results

  1. The Count

    Accidental Multiple Threads Need Removed!

    Hi... If you're looking for the "Report Post" feature on any given post... Look for the graphic/link right beneath the post's number at the header of your posts. For example: A post will be numbered within that thread as "2" if it's the second post. Right below that you find graphic/links...
  2. The Count

    MARVELOUS Posters!!!

    Thanks Sean... Will go through 'em at some point, adding a section of yours to the fanfic library I've currently built up. And yes... Descripts of the posters would be nice, if you can do 'em.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Hmmm... Taps fingers. Sure wonder if we'll get an update to this great story.
  4. The Count

    Scenes from Behind the Scenes

    You know... I can only hope to learn from Layla, and Catherine of course, as I make an attempt of my own to embellish and go with the flowing ushgush... But more on that as I post in my new fic... Just enjoying the scenes behind the scenes so to speak for the moment. 41 fabulous portrayals...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    We have some room downstairs... Then again, I think I'll take a bit of a break. Only have one more section planned, laying down exposition sure is fun... At least it'll get us to the true devilish delight I have in store!
  6. The Count

    FanFic: Transylvania Tricks & Threats.

    The chaos at the Hensonville patisserie was mildly comparable to the Muppet Theater's backstage, especially on one of their good nights. The new proprietor, Mrs. Pepper, was dashing about the tiled floor making sure everything was in order. First impressions were very important to her, now...
  7. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Just bumping this back up topside. Waiting to hear from you 'bout your roomies Nicee. And post the next part whenever it's ready!
  8. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Not tell Robin? But didn't Lisa read him this story already? So he should know what happened by now. Loved the bit where Gonzo's talking through the cinnamon on the waffles to Kermit. What, is there an echo in there? Funny stuff... Keep it commentaring!
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder how Bert and Ernie are doing with Ryan. Sure hope Bry's having a good time. Count: Did you make that call? Yes, Mike's Bakery should deliver the cake soon. Ally'll be so surprised this evening! Now come, time to see if we should post more of that little thing I started.
  10. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Wha huh? You got Cookie's World? Got 4110: Abby's First Day of School yesterday, and then a Season 36 repeat today. Sure hope I get Cookie's World on Monday... Otherwise, I'm going to be very shouty and mift at the complete debacle that will be the current scheduling of episodes on my...
  11. The Count

    FanFic: Transylvania Tricks & Threats.

    You'll find out soon, as the next installment or two will have allusions to the author I'm trying to follow.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    To be honest Nicki, I'm not sure... Would ask Headmistress, but she's gone off on some sort of wizarding college reunion this weekend. We should post guards at the clock tower, who knows at what time the U-Muns will strike. *Small joke. But if they think they got rid of the infamous...
  13. The Count

    FanFic: Transylvania Tricks & Threats.

    The Count sat still in his office, a small streak of worry playing upon his furtive brow. "Vell, on the one hand... If I vere to sell, I could put in some clauses... And that Vould let me retain the rights for renting the castle... And ve'd have enough money for the ball." He shifted in his...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hmmm... We'll have to figure that one out later. Erwhingo got stung by the same poisoned barb a few months later. The U-Muns are a shadowy underground race of beings... When their last scout died, they feared the worst. They resorted to having secret meetings down below in the underground...
  15. The Count

    MARVELOUS Posters!!!

    Heh... Funny you should say that. Though it's not a fic centered on the X-Fraggles solely, you should go digging here in the FanFiction section and look for MW's "The Great X-Muppet Caper" and "...And Then He'll Stand With" stories. Speaking of which... MW, could you please post a full list...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Inside Moppet house... Yes, got some news indeed. You remember back when the Crickaon or whatever you called that beastie that guarded the Forgotten Isle blew up? Well, even though it was only a mechanical monster, it had a tamer named Erwhingo. He moved on, working at the some...
  17. The Count

    FanFic: Transylvania Tricks & Threats.

    So I take it you don't want more?
  18. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    *To Fozzie: Isn't Layla supposed to be looking after you? Beth... Just know we're here for you. Drop us a line if you want to talk about cracking this writer's block of yours. We can bat some ideas around, and maybe put a nice few finishing touches to help you get this thing started...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hey Jack... I'm fright here. *Walks out of shadows at the end of the street. Got some news for Sis... You seen her or Nicki? Headed down to her house now... Come on Jack, we don't have time for any silly moose tricks. *Rushes down to Moppet house. *Knock, knock... Anyone home?
  20. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Good to know... Will look forward to the update.
Top