Search results

  1. The Count

    Bean Bunny

    Bean was a good addition to the MB cast. You have to remember, this was after his introduction in The Tale of the Bunny Picnic and JHH in/around 1988/1989. So his late addition was a move to maybe try and incorporate him to the already-established group and also probably give him some added...
  2. The Count

    Fraggle Fan-Fic: Where the Magick Began

    Great story Ryan... Rully loved the history part of it... Meeting Gobo's parents. Loved the quick scene with Mokey babysitting for little Gobo... The songs, the action, the coincidence of the outer reaches of Fraggle Rock sharing in the vibe of Jerry and Zela's final moments... Chilling and...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Finishing setting up the shelf... Hey Count, could you get that please? Count: Certainly... 1 knock, 2 knocks, 3 knocks... Knock it off and answer the door please. Count: Ah yes, got carried avay for a moment. *Opens door and friends come in. Oh hi guys... You came down here to see...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gleefully... Hey Uncle Deadly, don't forget to remind Ryan Old Friends still needs more commentary. Oh, I feel so giddy over my two newest purchases. The package arrived earlier and I've just opened them up. You guys want to know what I got? *Can hardly contain self.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Oh... Ed vill be getting back home soon, he'll be so excited to learn that package arrived! And I know vhat it is, but I'm not spilling the beans yet. Hmmm... Spilled beans? Could prove to be interesting to count, at least, that's vhat my cousin Fiora from South America told me...
  6. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Yo Tony! Sorry it took me so long to notice, congrats on Senior Memberhood. Here... *Hands MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with silver lettered name on collar. Now go and hang out in our luxurius lounge/lodge. Remember to tap the wall where I showed you, and keep all undesirables out, we don't...
  7. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hey Herald... I remember that video series, though I think I only had the following: Big Bird Brings Spring to Sesame Street. Super Grover and the Three Bears. Super Grover and the Fishing Trip. You can try finding it on eBay, saw one a few days ago. Hope this helps.
  8. The Count

    I think I've got a pretty good idea...

    Hmmm... Good stuff Sara. Woodland Valley is the home area of the characters from Bear in the Big Blue House. Bean Bunny's home was actually explored/explained in the special The Tale of the Bunny Picnic. You know... Since the realm for the Storyteller seems a bit vague, I'd probably have...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *At Room #1's door... What's that Fatatatita? Oh, thank you... Now run along, I think Gaffer's been looking for you. Either that or Kathy and her roomies went on a little mini-vacation. Sent you some heckles Cath, feel free to use them. And another E-mail, something's start to bubble up...
  10. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Thanks Layla... That does help clear up a bit. Missed you while you were gone. Yep, good stuff in this story, wonder how it'll go on from here.
  11. The Count

    Fan Fiction: The Breakup of the Electric Three

    Hey... Cut us some slack Snowths. Only found this one after Prinny replied to it. Good sketch, liked it... Reminds me of the one where Elmo learned about the letter Zed from some Canadian chick, whoever that was.
  12. The Count

    Fan Fiction: The Breakup of the Electric Three

    Hey... Cut us some slack Snowths. Only found this one after Prinny replied to it. Good sketch, liked it... Reminds me of the one where Elmo learned about the letter Zed from some Canadian chick, whoever that was.
  13. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Well... Gotta stay updated with all the new characters, Muppet or human, to ask my sources if they should be added to my Muppet Listings. Version 16's in the works currently, taken me a couple of years to sort through all the additions with my fellow forum sources to get things just right...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... Home again. Count: Rough day? No, just reading with my assistant... At least I have that package I'm hexpecting to cheer me up, hopefully it'll get here on Friday. Count: Mmm, you do remember Friday's Telly's birthday? Of course, will let Bryan tell me if there's something special...
  15. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Dunno, why can't it? Thanks Snowths... The second hopping kid was Jazmina, the second twisting girl was Betstina (SP?) Didn't rully hear it that clearly. And yeah... The rating's appropriate, another throw-away episode.
  16. The Count

    It Feels Like Christmas

    Oh Kate... No need for that, sent you a PM with the answers you seek. *Insert Elmo smiley for "Giggles".
  17. The Count

    I think I've got a pretty good idea...

    Actually... I'd like it if there was a sort of Kingdom Hearts styled game... But the realms of the Muppet Theater, Sesame Street, the Fraggle Rock caverns, Woodland Valley, and KMUP TV station were the main focus of the game. Intersperse superhero franchises from Marvel and DC Comics, along...
  18. The Count

    Gone But Not Forgotten

    Yes... I believe I expressed the reason in one of Prawny's fanfics... But I can tell you about it later if you send me a PM.
Top