Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Singing... Here is another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody... I got some money cause I just got paid... Oh hey Bryan, yes, got your messages... Will send you the prelims of what I schemed a bit later.
  2. The Count

    Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

    Thanks for the info Evy... The one where they're in Puerto Rico... Was this Episode 1316 María's surprise birthday? Cause that's the one I have, in which case I can definitely say who to contact to get it from. If you know, did your family portray almost all of María's family? Would like to...
  3. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Oooh... What ghoulish glamoore. Rully want to see Wicked, along with a few other Broadway musicals but it'll have to wait until I can actually fly up to NYC. Oh well... So Sara... The palm's healed up? Think I'll just head on back to the library, hopefully some stories will have gotten...
  4. The Count

    May I Make a Proposition?

    Not a bad idea there Vic. Man, you're coming up with a lot lately. And Snowths... Just where did you find I eat Muppets making such a claim?
  5. The Count

    Forum feedback

    No worries there Vic... Sometimes it's good to be curious about something you love. BTW: You spoken to Layla about that secret mission?
  6. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Yeah... That's possibly a reason. At least the person who voices Wuia is back with new episodes of Zach Bell, she voices Zofis aka Melordo Z. If you need infor on Xiaolin Showdown, LMK since I've preety much gotten all of the adventures and twists from the three seasons. Oh, watch for the...
  7. The Count

    Forum feedback

    Rully? Cause me thinks the better policy is to post the link to the spammy thread in the Spammers on MC thread and report the potential spammer to the mods via PM's titled "Member Alert". And Vic... Those titles were from the Palisades reputation system. Please forgive me for saying...
  8. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Hmmm... So you're adding the mini-monks? Thought DW would be in this one, oh well, at least there's promise/potential for the sequel crossover. Kinda phased out of Xiaolin Showdown... They're stuck on infinite repeat loop on both Kids CW and Cartoon Network, it ended with Season 3 where...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh... It's a scary day in the neighborhood, a scary day in the neighborhood... Hmmm... All of this frightful fun has put me in mind to... Eh, just waiting for Christy to get back from her classes. Then maybe some new exciting adventure will happen in MopFam. Or I could just... Mmm...
  10. The Count

    Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

    Hi and welcome to MC EvyGrace. Um, if you don't mind me asking... What particular sketch do you definitively remember being in? It may seem small, but often we can do a bit of tracking and some people might know the sketch/episode in question. Also... I happen to organize a quite...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Fatatatita runs across the hallway in front of Beth's door... *Singing... Very superstitious... Writing on the wall. Count, at the funkified organ: Wery superstitious... Ladder starts to fall. *Hanging some jack o'lanterns in the common room... 13 month old baby. Broken looking...
  12. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    OK... We just thought the "Report Bad Post" would be a quicker option. But now we know, and that's... um, well, we'll just post here instead now. Hope the convention's a blast. Crazy Harry: Did someone say blast? Nooooooo!
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You remember what I asked you to do Cookie Monster? CM: Yes sir... Me remember. Good, now off with you. *Invisible Cookie Monster with sheet over him leaves Room #1 and sneaks up to Room #20. All one sees is the moving sheet with a wrapped box, left at the room's doorstep... And a note...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gets Cookie and Maurice to bed in the comfy couch, folded out as a bed for both of them. Count: Long day tomorrow? Yep... Let's get some shuteye and I'll hopefully be back tomorrow. Hope the fanfics get updated too. Count: 1 can only hope so.
  15. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Yeah... Congrats Ryan... Now then, how's about upping your total with some more commentary on Old Friends hmm? Please? And get that other half of yours to post a chapter of Flippersteps already... If you could, nicely that is.
  16. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hello and welcome akkush to all the craziness here at MC. If you have a question about a sketch or a song, you could go to the Classic Sesame section and post a thread there to get some help from the veterans here on the forum. Please include as much as you can remember/tell, since that'd...
  17. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    No... Thanks go out to you MQ. And here's hoping you have a great day on a huge Muppety quilt with lots of nice Muppet-filled patches. Helps take the sting out of dealing with all this spam crud.
  18. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Yeah... And that's kind of why I feel it'll end up being a bomb. Course, there's no way of knowing until the movie's made and released... But just look at all the previous single unknown comic character movies like Tank Girl (which I sort of liked, confirming my thoughts that Lori Petty...
  19. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Yeah... And if a person's profile seems a bit suspicious, it should probably be reported to the mods via PM's, let 'em who are the head honchos around here take care of the bogus members.
  20. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Well... Used the "Report Bad Post" on all of them, guess it worked cause the one in TV & Movie Appearances is gone. Here all the links to the threads this guy febreace started. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=457495#post457495...
Top